CFB 2021 Discussion: Aggressive Expansion

Dart entered the portal? Caleb Williams looms. Lincoln GOATley can’t be stopped.

Damn Jameson Williams tore his ACL in that title game.

Bama easily wins that game if they have 1 or both of their best receivers healthy.

Also, thanks guys for being kind to me this year. I know 99% of you hate my team, but you've been very cool to me regardless. And that's a lot of emotion, but I think I'm still drunk from Monday.

Also, thanks guys for being kind to me this year. I know 99% of you hate my team, but you've been very cool to me regardless. And that's a lot of emotion, but I think I'm still drunk from Monday.
You gonna be between the hedges on Saturday?

Would love to, but I live in Mexico. Same reason I couldn't be there for the Braves, which sucks.
We might be getting snow this weekend anyhow.
I've been pleasantly surprised by the lack of obnoxiousness around here. It's like people are more relieved than anything.

We might be getting snow this weekend anyhow.
I've been pleasantly surprised by the lack of obnoxiousness around here. It's like people are more relieved than anything.
Honestly man, yes. Yes. I know how our fan base is, but we were like a dude who hadn't had sex in 41 years. We needed it.

And honestly, think of it. A lot of us are Braves, Falcons, and Hawks fans as well as being Dawgs. We suffer...a lot. The Falcons embarrass themselves in hilariously awful ways, the Hawks are futile, the Braves won a title but we expected more and the Dawgs were teasing but always coming up short. It sucked, man.

I actually felt your sentiment when you mentioned the Jaguars. I get it.

The Transfer portal has completely changed how quickly some teams cona rebuild, Lincoln Riley just got a shit ton of Talented guys to Transfer over to USC to him from a whole of different schools, they might be under performance where they are at , but under his system, they will put up numbers and attract a wave of talent.

The Transfer portal has completely changed how quickly some teams cona rebuild, Lincoln Riley just got a shit ton of Talented guys to Transfer over to USC to him from a whole of different schools, they might be under performance where they are at , but under his system, they will put up numbers and attract a wave of talent.

I was tickled by USC getting a transfer from both Bama and Auburn on the same weekend lol

What about Stanford's RB?

And Oregon's RB... Lincoln Riley gonna have to go full on Herb Brooks and heal old rivalries

Yeah and there is alot of talent on premiere programs , just sitting on the that are more than capable when getting play time.

At the very least, I'm hoping Lee adds more than Sophser (who hit the transfer portal again). USC hasn't had dominant LB play since Rey Rey and Cushing.

Back