CFB 2020 Discussion: temperature checks at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they say?
orlovsky started it with some semi teary eyed a la herbstreit crap

and then wischusen said "I'm almost 50 now. My generation failed, we let people of color down" or some other
drivel.
save it for the breakroom, bud.
just call the damn game.

orlovsky started it with some semi teary eyed a la herbstreit crap

and then wischusen said "I'm almost 50 now. My generation failed, we let people of color down" or some other
drivel.
save it for the breakroom, bud.
just call the damn game.

It’s astonishing to me these woke dopes can’t even take the minute to look at the data on police brutality. Or maybe they know there’s zero evidence of racial bias but ESPN is forcing them to go woke?

There must be immense pressure to follow the script, which I get.
Just annoying and btw, when does it stop? Ever?
First few games?
All season, every season?
In every sport?
Fans are gonna be checking out big time.

It’s extremely annoying, Grave. Probably as soon as the election takes place. Lol. It’s a massive slap in the face to black people too. A lot of them don’t like being coddled and treated like hopeless victims. If I’m Kirk Herbstreit’s kids, I’m pretty embarrassed right now. This cuck cried on national TV. What kind of grown man behaves that way? And isn’t it kind of racist if the only police brutality victims you care about are black? I mean 72% of police brutality victims aren’t even black. Why isn’t it a tragedy when an Hispanic or Asian person is poached by the cops?

But I shouldn’t waste my time with these questions. Logic is foreign to woke SJWs.

lol @ the Big 10 (and the Pac 12 being afraid to make a move without daddy's permission). Little ole South Alabama out of the Sun Belt can play games without players testing positive but they apparently can't.

Just turned on BYU. Has Herbstreit been race baiting at all and, if so, how much?

Hearing all the players get hyped and celebrate on the 4th down stop was pretty cool. This is gonna be a weird season but little moments like that could make it fun

Nice . Now Notre Dame can pay their player like the rest of the ACC.

Iowa State receivers are gutter trash.
Purdy was off too.

My Tarheels were starting to scare me for a sec.

Had we lost to Cuse, it would've been season over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back