cerrone's wildely underrated TDD

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
When you look at Donald, he just looks like a guy that you can take down pretty easily. But no.

The last guy to get him to the ground repeaditly was actually Bendo, kinda interesting.

It's definately gotten better and better. Cerrone has a better chance than ever to get the win over bendo imo

his tdd will get tested against bendo.

the last guy to get him to the ground was jury.. not repeatedly because cerrone is a beast off his back and gives little fucks about being there.

Well, how many top wrestlers has he actually faced since he lost to Bendo?

I still haven't seen the RDA fight.. should probably look it up

Cerrone has really improved. He's everyones favorite kind of fighter, the guy that stays active and doesn't bullshit. Hope he pulls it off against bendo

Back than he didnt have good tdd. Only khabib,melendez and tibau could take him down now. He should beat ben,but it is short notice so it is 50/50

Top wrestlers? How many top wrestlers are even in his division?

What do you consider a "top wrestler"? Miller, Dunam, and Jury all have a wrestling background. Bendo doesn't have any better wrestling credentials than those guys

I still haven't seen the RDA fight.. should probably look it up

Cerrone has really improved. He's everyones favorite kind of fighter, the guy that stays active and doesn't bullshit. Hope he pulls it off against bendo
I remember RDA owned Cerrone on the feet.

Thing is he doesn't mind getting taken down, he said so himself that he used to get taken down all the time at the beginning of his career, which is why he became so sick off his back... Cerrone and Pettis are, for me, to the 2 best guys to watch in the UFC

I remember RDA owned Cerrone on the feet.
I should look it up. RDA's been owning everyone recently..

Even in the Khabib fight, he lost from takedowns that didn't really amount to anything. Yeah, they score points.. but he didn't look terrible

Dunham is good(he was taking rda down at will),rda has good td,he faced many strikers with good wrestling siver,stephens,barboza
Ben wont take him down

I should look it up. RDA's been owning everyone recently..

Even in the Khabib fight, he lost from takedowns that didn't really amount to anything. Yeah, they score points.. but he didn't look terrible

Yes he did!!!!! He got taken down like 20 times and didnt do anything. Khabib would beat him again

Top wrestlers? How many top wrestlers are even in his division?

What do you consider a "top wrestler"? Miller, Dunam, and Jury all have a wrestling background. Bendo doesn't have any better wrestling credentials than those guys

My point is that as of right now Bendo and Khabib are without a doubt the best two wrestlers in the division, and everyone else is so far behind them. I just don't think Cerrone's takedown defense is going to matter a whole lot when fighting those two.

My point is that as of right now Bendo and Khabib are without a doubt the best two wrestlers in the division, and everyone else is so far behind them. I just don't think Cerrone's takedown defense is going to matter a whole lot when fighting those two.

Have you seen khabilov trowing ben around,frankie(fw) taking him down.if ben has best wrestling josh thomson is wrestling god. Lol even bocek dominated ben at wrestling

Bendo didn't prove to me his wrestling is any better than Melendez or Thompson's.

And just because he can't win the wrestling doesn't mean he can't win the fight. Cowboy has a solid ground game and cardio, he can win at any moment against any of those guys.

Not saying i'd pick him to win, just noting he CAN win. I don't like speaking about future fights as if the results are already set in stone. Seen waay too many crazy upsets in this sport

Have you seen khabilov troowing ben around,frankie(fw) taking him down.if ben has best wrestling josh thomson is wrestling god

I said as of right now, Frankie isn't in the division anymore. while i do agree that Khabilov is a good wrestler I don't consider him better than Ben. more explosive, yes. but as far as grinding for TD's not a chance. I'm not even going to comment on Thompson, that is silly business.

Back