Cerrone's next fight

McGrubie

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who would you like to see Cerrone face next if (a big if) he beats Story? I think a fight with Gunnar would be a lot of fun, but I can see him taking a bigger step up the ladder. Who would you like to see him fight?

Probably should be Magny if he is available. But, I think a Maia matchup could be interesting.

Probably should be Magny if he is available. But, I think a Maia matchup could be interesting.
I actually think Cerrone matches up very well with Maia. Condit would also be fun, even though they train together who knows. They're both crazy

He should be focused on the Story fight; Rick has made a career of upsetting peoples paths to bigger fights. He's also on a pretty good run himself as of late too. Very underrated WW imo.

he's going to lose, he's screwing around in the lake for the cameras again. *watch ufc 202 embedded*

I don't see him getting passed Story. But, anything can happen

Saturday will be a horror story for Cerrone.

Gastelum, diaz, or loser of condit-maia

Who would you like to see Cerrone face next if (a big if) he beats Story? I think a fight with Gunnar would be a lot of fun, but I can see him taking a bigger step up the ladder. Who would you like to see him fight?

I'd like to see him fight Saffeidine, or maybe even Magny.

he's going to lose, he's screwing around in the lake for the cameras again. *watch ufc 202 embedded*
He does that all the time win or lose. That's how he spends his free time. And it's fight week anyways. All the hard work is already done.

Back