Cerrone would finish any version of GSP

giphy.gif

I'm a big Cowboy fan, and I was a massive GSP hater for a long time. GSP is too big and too strong for Cowboy. Condit couldn't beat GSP and he was like a bigger version of Cowboy.

Cerrone has never really been matched up with a fighter like GSP, where as GSP has dominated a lot of strikers like Cerrone. GSP is also bigger. If Cerrone can somehow beat Tony, and then after that somehow get matched up with Khabib (who will probably only defend his belt once a year), and BEAT Khabib (which is a huge if), then maybe my opinion on that will change.

Love Cerrone, but let's get real here: GSP would put his ass on the ground, go in half gard, and blast his face for 25 minutes, for an easy 50-45, like he did his entire career. What's up with the haters, recently? Insecures Jon Jones fans who can't appreciate greatness?

Cerrone is good, I wish him a title, and he's one of the most fun fighter I've seen... But he's not the type of talent who can defeat GSP.

NO WAY Cerrone takes GSP! I love Cowboy and always root for him, but his success in big fights is not very good, and his record a WW isn't either. GSP is arguably the best fighter EVER. GSP by submission.

Lol. So the guy that cant win a UFC belt will beat the ww goat.

Personally TS, I find this a poor troll job. Nobody believes this, including you.

I'm not trying to rustle any jimmies. I just want people to realize Cerrone is a world class fighter.
I think most people realize Cerrone is worldclass... with a handful of fights at WW with mediocre results, its just trolling to say he'd handily outclass the best 170 fighter ever.

But hey, have fun with it... i just think it's a silly standpoint on the subject, but to each their own

I think most people realize Cerrone is worldclass... with a handful of fights at WW with mediocre results, its just trolling to say he'd handily outclass the best 170 fighter ever.

But hey, have fun with it... i just think it's a silly standpoint on the subject, but to each their own
I mean unless GSP holds him down and does nothing he has no avenue to win

Well cowboy is basically a better version of condit
But cowboy is kind of basic and doesn’t really come with any surprises so gsp might be able to just grind out a win like benson did and rda did not sure be interesting to see cowboy fight a strong wrestler again
Lol
Cerrone is better than Condit too now. Unreal.

Cerrone has shown the ability to submit skilled grapplers, but I just don't see where he would have an advantage in this bout.
GSP has the reach, wrestling, boxing, and fight IQ to just outclass Cerrone wherever the fight goes.

Back