Cerrone was pissed for hearing boos, so

10mm

Staring at the sun.
@Gold
Reaction score
He was furious that the crowd was booing, that he took it out on Jurys ass. Per Megan Olivia

I think he was pissed cos jury dissed diego sanchez after his win

Jury was just fighting to stay alive in that round though, I don't really blame the crowd for booing. Also, it was a night full of disappointing fights, so I can empathize with the crowd this time.

Megan Olivia said that Cerrone was fucking furious because people were booing. This isnt a guess, its a fact.

There were a lot of slow paced fights tonight with fighters not pressing the outcome. I felt like booing myself several times.

The whole card was bad. Cerrone tried to make it a fun fight, but Jury really didn't help.

Cerrone is one of those guys who is rarely in a boring fight.

Cerrone knew that everytime he kicked, Jury would try to take him down. This slowed things down. I think the boos also got Cerrone fired up to go insane and kick the shit out of Jury. He looked like he was winding up to throw a baseball. I bey Jurys ass will be stinging for days. Hell, that was the highlight of the night.

Megan Olivia said that Cerrone was fucking furious because people were booing. This isnt a guess, its a fact.

Was he pissed at Diaz for taunting him while he back pedaled the entire fight?

Those wind up on those kicks hahahaha

Just went Sakuraba on his ass

I hope both of them made up after the fight. I hate to see them not seeing eye to eye. I'm so torn about this.

Cowboy won every minute of the fight. Jury survived because he's a very good fighter himself, but he got whipped and whoever booed Cowboy is probably a liberal racists POS pole smoker. .

Back