Cerrone wants to test Conor's striking...ESPN

Terpizzle

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hopefully this link is working...

link below, I put a space between the = and the numbers in case you want to watch (just over a minute long video)
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id= 28478536

Cliffs:
Cowboy wants to see if he can take Conor's punch
Cowboy wants to see if Conor can take his kicks
Pissed off at people telling him to take Conor down, it may be stupid but it's his decision

Last edited:
Yeah good idea cowboy !! get TKOed for our pleasure !
939b7ba0-d765-11e9-8df7-e19e533e0967

666cea63c3c24f78959a70b188b11762.jpg

Continue to test other people's chin !

The not going to take him down decision isn’t driven by his love for striking but rather his incoming pay check

<36>

This bum will be knocked out in 30 seconds if he stands with Conor

He will definitely seek to grapple

Thanks for the cliffs TS. You’ll make a great Purple Belt.

"Can I take his punch, that's what I wanna know"

No, no you can't Cowboy.

Can't believe anything a fighter says before a fight. Donald could be bluffing..

As we all know, what these guys promise befor a fight is always what we get on fight night, so this is probably reliable. Just like how Condit vs Diaz was a war.

The not going to take him down decision isn’t driven by his love for striking but rather his incoming pay check
I wouldn't say that, it is just that cowboy isn't that strong mentally, he quit many times in his career and had to use PED to get confident ( people tend to forget this btw ... ).

Conor played the mental game perfectly " the first one to shoot is a cowbitch ", cowboy won't shoot 100 per cent, he thinks he has something to prove by striking with conor.

Maybe Cowboy's trying some prefight reverse psychology type stuff...say's he's going to stand and throw, but has every intention on getting him down and looking for the sub? I hope so...I don't know if Conor's power will translate to the same level at 170, but he does throw it superfast and he'll only need to touch Cerrone, who's jaw is becoming suspect, a few times to get the out...

You all acting like Cerrone can't strike. I think he can stand and bang with Conor just fine. Plus he has advantage on the ground and a cardio advantage. All Cerrone has to do is survive the first two rounds, Conor will gas and its easy money for Cowboy.

<36>

Cowboy does have a chin at 170. 155 he is chinless and lost even to Homer. Its pathetic how haters shit on Cowboy just because they hate Conor.

Cowboy does have a chin at 170. 155 he is chinless and lost even to Homer. Its pathetic how haters shit on Cowboy just because they hate Conor.

I am no longer a hater, so get your facts straight man

I have watched his interview (which I found quite sincere) so decided to lay off the hate

Like I said, conor is going to kill him in a round

Even lost to homer.

You mean the guy to beat at 155 not named Khabib or Tony?

You mean the guy your boy should have fought and cherry picked the guy he just knocked out instead? Lol.

If Conor stops cowboy in 1 round, big whoop. We just saw Gaethje do that. He should have fought Gaethje.

<36>

I hope so. It's guaranteed to be over if he takes Conor down. Then all the Conor fans will say Conor would have won if it was standing and defend their McNugget.

Back