Cerrone vs Pettis.

I haven't seen Pettis fight in awhile. I had Pettis ahead of Cerrone back in the Strikeforce days, but Cerrone has improved a lot while in the UFC. Should be a great and very close fight. Cerrone is a bit bigger, but Pettis is a bit quicker and unpredictable. Both are great fighters and legit contenders.

This

I have Pettis by being better everywhere. Most likely by decision, but in an exciting one.

Cerrone has much better wrestling. I dont think anyone has even taken him down in the UFC. He started pumping up his wrestling game after his loss to Bendo. Him getting taken down was the only reason Ben won that fight. I think cerrone is much more durable and will rock pettis and then submit him RNC.

Pettis is basically Cerrone but better. He takes it at any time

I haven't seen Pettis fight in awhile. I had Pettis ahead of Cerrone back in the Strikeforce days, but Cerrone has improved a lot while in the UFC. Should be a great and very close fight. Cerrone is a bit bigger, but Pettis is a bit quicker and unpredictable. Both are great fighters and legit contenders.

:icon_conf

I have to admit.

I'm completely blown away by the amount of fans believing Pettis is better everywhere. It's shocking.

maybe it has something to do with the fact that he is :icon_neut

Why is that?

Well, I'm searching for evidence to support this mindset...I simply can't find anything. The only thing I've been able to find that Pettis does better than Cerrone is incredibly flashy kicks...That's being perfectly honest.

Rest easy. We're certainly going to find out how much of a "fact" it is....

I think this fight will be close and could go either way. I hope Pettis wins only so we can see him and Bendo again.

Showtime!

Cowboy will come out swinging though. He just may have the advantage on the ground by a slight margin, but that's all I see when compared to Pettis. Anthony is clear cut better.

I got Pettis if this fight ever happens, he has better hands, better kicks and just as good submissions.

Cerrone

I have to admit.

I'm completely blown away by the amount of fans believing Pettis is better everywhere. It's shocking.

It's not that shocking, Pettis is faster more unpredictable and has slightly better techniqe in the stand up. I'm not to sure of the ground skills, they both have wicked guard's but it almost certainly will be a stand up war anyway.

And if you look at the opponents they both fought Stephens who was happy to bang with Cerrone, but wanted to wrestle against Pettis, that should tell you something. Well and they both fought Benson with differnet results though.

Well, I'm searching for evidence to support this mindset...I simply can't find anything. The only thing I've been able to find that Pettis does better than Cerrone is incredibly flashy kicks...That's being perfectly honest.

Rest easy. We're certainly going to find out how much of a "fact" it is....

Pettis doesn't get outstruck. His kicks are better, his hands are better, and his defense is better. He also has better wrestling, and submission defense.

Pettis dominates his opponents standing while cerrone had shown weaknesses standing.

Back