Cerrone still in Vegas, waiting for next fight...

Cerrone is a frigging warrior! Ferguson is legit and it would be a great fight.

Cerrone has no reason to fight Diaz, as Cerrone is on a win streak and Diaz is looking like hot garbage after his last fight/fiasco. But he won't get a shot at Pettis for a while (which he knows, and has said) because a) Pettis already has two people lined up (Dos Anjos and Khabib if Dos Anjos doesn't beat Pettis), and b) if he miraculously gets past those two, still has other people in the division he hasn't beat yet. With Cerrone's work rate and Pettis' likelihood to get injured, Cerrone would have to beat Barao's consecutive fight record before he'd get another shot at Pettis.

But it's OK, Dos Anjos will take care of this problem. Then Khabib wins. So Cerrone will fight Khabib for the title later this year.

All these people who keep loving on the Diaz bros are starting to remind me of a statement King Mo made about Bjorn Rebney..............

Fights don't need to make sense to be interesting. Diaz and Silva don't make sense, so what?

I think Cerrone's stock would go up if he beats Diaz, more than it should given where Diaz stands, just because he gets to vindicate his loss.

It's a fun fight, and I'd like to see it.

Fights don't need to make sense to be interesting. Diaz and Silva don't make sense, so what?

I think Cerrone's stock would go up if he beats Diaz, more than it should given where Diaz stands, just because he gets to vindicate his loss.

It's a fun fight, and I'd like to see it.

I'm with ya on it being a fun fight. I'd say Bobby Green is about one win away from finally getting that grudge match with teh CowBoy. Immediately though, Melendez, Masvidal makes sense for the streak he's been on. Even Khabib, if he can make it back in time.

I'm with ya on it being a fun fight. I'd say Bobby Green is about one win away from finally getting that grudge match with teh CowBoy. Immediately though, Melendez, Masvidal makes sense for the streak he's been on. Even Khabib, if he can make it back in time.

No doubt Diaz makes less sense than any other fight, but a guy getting a chance to redeem himself is priceless and a lot of fun to watch. I mean, Cerrone was dismantled in that fight, I'm sure he didn't just forget it.

He is probably pissed he couldnt have a fight with Jury that would have put him in contention for a post-fight bonus. The way Cowboy gets them he probably starts to count on them like income. He always does his part to try to make it happen. He just had the bad luck that they gave him an opponent that kinda folded mentally and didnt engage.

Hespect. More grounded leg kicks please, that shit was priceless.

If Cerrone fought Cain 10 times, he would win 9. Seeing as Cerrone fights like every month and Cain spends like 9 months per year injured.

Who's shitty office is that?

Judging by the picture on the wall, it has to be this guy's office.

BuN97FhIMAA6pAK.png

So much for your insider sources.

Well given Ferguson's ranking, it posed quite a problem. They were in negotiations through the first half of the day. Didn't pan out. It happens.

I mean, can you blame him for picking a Henderson bout over Fergs?

Back