Cerrone still in Vegas, waiting for next fight...

One of the Ballsiest guys in the fight business.

Well since he really doesnt care about the bout the belt, give him Bobby Green. They dont like each other

That's what I deduced. But that's a terrible match-up, IMO. He'd get murdered. From Trujillo to Cowboy? lol That's much worse than Jury going from guys like Diego, Gomi, and Johnson to Cowboy; and we saw what happened there. That win would do nothing for me as far as legitimizing Cowboy as a title challenger. He needs to avenge a loss or beat an established UFC elite finally. Ferguson would be more of the same or worse.

I think El Cucuy could make a way better fight then that kid Jury.
I agreed that Cowboy would be a favorite (I mean, RDA beat him surprisedly) but still a great fight to make due lack of opponents.

u5zlezh.png

Please let this be true. Sick fight

Also I'm officially fan of Cerrone, just love his attitude about fighting and not giving too much crap about legacy and that kind of shit. Just fight

cerrone vs brown gives me an action boner

Cowboy gets it. He understands the game, and he is bringing us what we want and getting paid well to do it.

Win or lose, he is going to do everything he can to FIGHT and ENTERTAIN.

Please let this be true. Sick fight

Also I'm officially fan of Cerrone, just love his attitude about fighting and not giving too much crap about legacy and that kind of shit. Just fight

Once again, it is not. It's a joke unless literally everything else fell through an both sides agreed to it (99% wont happen).

Ferguson's people are in talks with Cerrone right now. While TG is way down the list regarding rankings, he's a quality fighter and is ready to go right now.

It's hard to beat Cowboy's DGAF attitude.

The negotiation right now is for Ferguson. But Fergs is ranked much lower than Cerrone. So the only reason it's an option is because Cerrone wants to fight so fast and Fergs is ready.

Masvidal is the only other guy I can think of and I don't feel he'd jump in as fast as Cerrone would want.

Tell them to suggest Thomson. If he's not injured, I think he'd jump at the chance because if he wins it could get him back on the track for a title shot, and I think it makes sense for Cerrone because it legitimizes him by beating an already established contender as well as a guy who beat somebody he lost to (Diaz). Speaking of which....

basherofbrains said:
Cowboy doesn't need legitimizing at this point. If the champ was anyone other than Pettis, he could sit and wait for a shot if he wanted. Khabib is out too long and Dos Anjos is booked. There really isn't anybody ready to fight on Cerrone's schedule.

You just explained one reason he needs legitimizing. He got wrecked by the current champ. He needs to do something to demonstrate that he's improved. Winning a rematch against Diaz, beating a guy who beat him like Thomson, or anybody who is an established contender in UFC really would legitimize him enough to do the rematch with Pettis. Otherwise it seems like a pointless fight to make. Nothing has suggested the same exact thing wouldn't happen against Pettis again, and Pettis needs variety of opposition. Cerrone does little for him.

Once again, it is not. It's a joke unless literally everything else fell through an both sides agreed to it (99% wont happen).

Ferguson's people are in talks with Cerrone right now. While TG is way down the list regarding rankings, he's a quality fighter and is ready to go right now.

Tony Ferguson? Well that would be a fun fight too.

Tell them to suggest Thomson. If he's not injured, I think he'd jump at the chance because if he wins it could get him back on the track for a title shot, and I think it makes sense for Cerrone because it legitimizes him by beating an already established contender as well as a guy who beat somebody he lost to (Diaz). Speaking of which....

I'm connected to Ferg's side, not Cerrone's side. Thompson will want time to prep for his next opponent given he's coming off a loss.

Tony Ferguson? Well that would be a fun fight too.

Yeah, TG. It was already in the works before the Jury/Cerrone fight. There's lot of politics that get in the way, but Fergs people were smart enough to know Cerrone would likely want to fight again fast if he won. So they have their guy ready. Now it's about if they can agree on where and the pay.

Anik's face is hilarious. I don't know why, but I just want to punch that shit man.

Diaz?

Why would you expect it to go much differently than how Anjos handled him?

Seems like it, but given Diaz boys don't usually given false reasons for poor performances, I have to assume Nate really just wasn't in it for RDA.

Doesn't mean I think he'd beat Cerrone again. Just saying, I don't think we'd see the same guy as in the RDA fight.

Back