Cerrone still in Vegas, waiting for next fight...

That's what I deduced. But that's a terrible match-up, IMO. He'd get murdered. From Trujillo to Cowboy? lol That's much worse than Jury going from guys like Diego, Gomi, and Johnson to Cowboy; and we saw what happened there. That win would do nothing for me as far as legitimizing Cowboy as a title challenger. He needs to avenge a loss or beat an established UFC elite finally. Ferguson would be more of the same or worse.

he just wanna fight man

give him anyone

ofc no need to give him a shit fighter, but

Cerrone gonna get dat Anderson Silva type money...

Seriously though, dude has the coolest mentality in the game. Hope he has a job with the UFC for life.

WAR CERRONE

theres some guys he could fight

melendez, thomson, green, masvidal, and whoever they can fucking find

Masvidal or Melendez would be awesome.

It's not going to be Brown

Yd8pWox.png

i see

i went to check these paradigm guys, on the lightweight they only have average fighters

another win for cerrone, w/e

The negotiation right now is for Ferguson. But Fergs is ranked much lower than Cerrone. So the only reason it's an option is because Cerrone wants to fight so fast and Fergs is ready.

Masvidal is the only other guy I can think of and I don't feel he'd jump in as fast as Cerrone would want.

6'1 lw isn't afraid of anyone.

He needs more time to prepare for Matt Brown. Why rob the fans of what could be a good fight if he had a full camp to prepare.

Really surprised how easily he beat Jury

The negotiation right now is for Ferguson. But Fergs is ranked much lower than Cerrone. So the only reason it's an option is because Cerrone wants to fight so fast and Fergs is ready.

Masvidal is the only other guy I can think of and I don't feel he'd jump in as fast as Cerrone would want.

Nothing wrong with taking a fighter ranked much lower in my opinion. Cerrone will never be champ so just give him interesting fights and let him collect his show and win money and if all goes well a bonus.

He needs more time to prepare for Matt Brown. Why rob the fans of what could be a good fight if he had a full camp to prepare.

It was a joke. Brown isn't on the table unless there's literally nobody at LW and they want to ruin one of two top divisional prospects (maybe both given they'd both be wartorn after the fight).

Nothing wrong with taking a fighter ranked much lower in my opinion. Cerrone will never be champ so just give him interesting fights and let him collect his show and win money and if all goes well a bonus.

I don't know about Cerrone never being champion. But what I meant about the lower rank is that it's harder to get UFC and Cerrone's management to sign off on it.

He prefers to group women in Vegas.

Cowboy FTW!

p4p craziest dude in the UFC.

oh yeah theres fucking diaz rematch too

but his leg is fucked so scratch that

Cerrrone is badass mofo. That is all.

oh yeah theres fucking diaz rematch too

but his leg is fucked so scratch that

I am sure Cerrone really wants that fight again. Once Diaz is healthy I hope we get to see it

That's what I deduced. But that's a terrible match-up, IMO. He'd get murdered. From Trujillo to Cowboy? lol That's much worse than Jury going from guys like Diego, Gomi, and Johnson to Cowboy; and we saw what happened there. That win would do nothing for me as far as legitimizing Cowboy as a title challenger. He needs to avenge a loss or beat an established UFC elite finally. Ferguson would be more of the same or worse.

Cowboy doesn't need legitimizing at this point. If the champ was anyone other than Pettis, he could sit and wait for a shot if he wanted. Khabib is out too long and Dos Anjos is booked. There really isn't anybody ready to fight on Cerrone's schedule.

Who's shitty office is that?

If you can read the name on the fedex envelope you might be able to find out.

Or those are paychecks in that envelope and Cerrone is just waiting for his?

Cowboy doesn't need legitimizing at this point. If the champ was anyone other than Pettis, he could sit and wait for a shot if he wanted. Khabib is out too long and Dos Anjos is booked. There really isn't anybody ready to fight on Cerrone's schedule.

Is Melendez booked? I would be perfectly okay with that fight even though Gil is 1-2 is his last 3. He's still the cream of the crop imo.

Back