1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Cerrone so happy to lose

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ChoKuRei, Jan 18, 2020.

1. ChoKuRei Purple Belt Platinum Member

To any competitor that would be such a devastating loss. Cowboy was literally smiling and shaking Conors hand a minute after. I think part of the frustrations cowboy showed to the media leading up to the fight was because he was already shook, already shitting himself. He needed a sports psychologist about 8 years ago. You just can’t lose like that and be fine with it. As the legends say the only happy loser is a loser.

2. balsi 275-Time Mosquitoweight Blue belt Champion

Yup. He wants the pay check. Does not give a fuck about the prestige.

3. TheLinguist You’ve yee’d your last haw Banned

Conor fans on suicide watch lmao

Nice fix

4. Sansnom Banned Banned

True dat

5. RearNakedTokes Styrofoam Belt

It's okay. He'll ride off into the sunset with a saddle full of monster and P3. Totally worth 40 seconds of concussive blows

6. ElLunico Brown Belt

He's always been like that. That's why he never sniffed the title. That's what Khabib meant when he said Cowboy has a coward mentality.

Cowboy is a tough motherfucker. I mean the dude has the most fights in the fucking UFC history but he never had the mental toughness and talent to truly be elite.

Why are people even surprised he got KO'ed by a dude who is the complete opposite to him. Conor is a dude who performs at the biggest stage.

I'm more shocked that people are shocked at the outcome.

7. ProPROpro Purple Belt

He looked about ready to cry tbh. I didn't see the cheery press conference Cerone.

8. strebitel86 Banned Banned

He was paid to lose the fight.

9. DS66 Brown Belt

That's actually the saddest I've seen him look after a fight. His demeanor never really changes that much, he's just happy he gets to do what he loves for a living, and make a pretty decent chuck of cash doing it. No shame in that at all, but it's obviously not a champion's mentality.