Cerrone should fight Ferguson or Magomedov next

Charlestonboy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ferguson is 7-1 in the UFC and Magomedov is 18-1 (11 fight streak) overall. Both are just outside the top 15 and are very talented, deserving, and could give Cerrone problems.

Khabib wants to fight Cowboy on fight April 25 (ufc186). Cerrone could fight them in February/March and still have time to fight Khabib (if he wins) on April 25.

We gotta keep Cowboy busy as he loves to be! Like it or Nah?

Cowboy would fucking murder both of these guys. Ferguson arguably lost to Danny Castillo just a couple months ago.

Yes, give him a top 15-20 fighter when he should be in a no. 1 contender's match. You want him fighting 3 times in 4 months? That's ridiculous.

I heard Cerrone was racist, but fighting in Ferguson is a bit too much, don't you think?

Didn't Dana say Khabib has the TS when he gets back? Why would he fight Cerrone?

Yes, give him a top 15-20 fighter when he should be in a no. 1 contender's match. You want him fighting 3 times in 4 months? That's ridiculous.

Do you even know who Cerrone is??? He would fight every weekend if he could. It's what he loves and he doesn't care who he fights, he just wants to put on a show and make money.

I expected Cowboy to win but I thought it would be very close. In other words, I thought he MIGHT lose and the fact he dominated Jury was very impressive. Cowboy is WAY better than he was when he fought Pettis. He's ready now. I put him at number 2 or 3 right now.

Back