Cerrone should be favored over Miller..

Awesome fight and tough to call.

I give the slight edge to Jim.... plus he's won every time I've bet on him!

Haven't see. The odds on this one yet.

I feel like Cerrone is almost the Carlos Condit of the light weights, meaning: he has what it takes to beat almost all the top fighters in the division, but it all depends on how mentally prepared he is. I believe if he's confident enough, he can finish Miller early. Not trying to take anything away from Jim though.

If we are going by straight betting lines I'd guess Ceronne will be the fav

Which is great, because when Miller wins we getting paid!

I've never seen anyone say Miller would bet the cowboy, that's nonesense

IDK

Cerrone SHOULD win this fight, he's bigger, has better striking and has a really dangerous ground game

but Cerrone is also famous for folding, always has been. Miller, on the other hand, is pretty strong willed. I just don't know who to pick. I'll probably take Cerrone anyhow, but Miller could just get in Cerrone's face and make him give up

Cerrone will dominate Miller in the standup. 1st round KO.

I'd bet Miller trains getting off first and wins.
Cerrone had a striking delay that works well on lower fight IQs, but Miller will exploit and get his takedowns.

Miller is a superior grappler. Better wrestling and better BJJ.

Cerrone is better standing.

Unlike Melvin & Barboza Jim Miller has a chin and sick bjj.

I expect the odds to be pretty close.

This.

Interesting fight, but I think Miller will have a hard time with Cerrone's range and size. I'm not counting Miller out though.

I like them both a lot, but I'd favor Cowboy. Miller has a good chin, but Cerrone is known for finishing with a sub after stunning his opponent with strikes.

naw, i got miller by decision. i hope im wrong though

I just can't wait for this fight, I really like both fighters and it's probably gonna be such a scrap.

Enjoy watching both, I'm thinking miller by dec. 29-28 across the board.
Cerrones great when his opp. Fights his style of fight at his pace.......he's not so great when he's forced to fight off his backfoot or pressured.
Expecting a lot of td attempts and dirty boxing from miller(if it goes to the mat miller has a significant edge)

Back