Cerrone pissed off at Jury "What a joke"

Cerrone is a classless crybaby.

He could not submit him. Perhaps he should train in submission grappling more and spend less time being a faux-cowboy.

He thinks Jury cost him a bonus? Should Jury just have tapped to back control? The bonus was there if he had merely submitted him.

Be a man, Cerrone. The blame for your financial troubles is your own. (Stay in school kids.)

Yea he should probably go educate himself on your youtube channel or something.

Jury got swept and owned on the ground in the first round. He realized he was fighting someone way above his pay grade and got spooked and ran the next 2 rounds. He thinks he is a BJJ guru, so he just got a reality check.

Jury is a rice-a-roni jabroni as demonstrated by Cowboy Ceroni

I mean this honestly and as a long time fan of the game, I loved the first round. I loved the work and gamesmanship from both Jury and Cerrone and thought that even with Jury's mistakes it was a great battle of guys who know the ground and do the right things. That said, I was expecting a war. If I wound up with a mat battle instead I'd be pleasantly surprised being a ground guy myself but instead we wound up with someone down on the cards and outclassed coasting. It's different early in your career than later, Jury still needs to prove himself and cut his teeth. Diego meant something the better part of a decade ago. Now it means the judges decided not to screw you. Thank you Cowboy for those leg kicks at the end, you acted the way the fans wanted to.

I agree with Cowboy. I want to say that Jury fought not to lose, but he didn't even do that. He fought not to get finished. Jury had all this bad stuff to say about Diego, but Diego fights to win all the time.

I don't get the classless stuff. It's a fight. If jury is just gonna lay there, kick him. It's legal, within the bell and not dirty? Don't see the problem. No different than trying to punch while avoiding up kicks.

Jury got swept and owned on the ground in the first round. He realized he was fighting someone way above his pay grade and got spooked and ran the next 2 rounds. He thinks he is a BJJ guru, so he just got a reality check.

Someone way above his pay grade should know how to cut off a ring.

Someone way above his pay grade should know how to cut off a ring.

Im sure Jury has a ring cut on his ass from Cerrones toes. He literally broke hit foot off in Jurys ass. Jury looked scared...admit it

I agree. Not sure what Jury's gameplan was. He fought like he did against Mike Ricci, did absolutely nothing of importance.

This was his opportunity for a breakout performance he failed.

Jury spent the last round diving for Cowboy's legs and running like Kalib Starnes. I loved seeing Jury get kicked full bore in the taint repeatedly.

Jury needs to go back to the drawing board and learn to fight, cuz that shit was embarrassing.

Jury spent the last round diving for Cowboy's legs and running like Kalib Starnes. I loved seeing Jury get kicked full bore in the taint repeatedly.

I'm sick of Starnes getting this shit... all Starnes proved was that he could run backwards faster than The Rock Quarry could run forwards... which means he's the better fighter.

I still remember when nate worked you cowboy.. calm down.

fuck Cowboy and his classlessness. everyone comes to fight, no need to shit on the kid. have fun being the lightweight gatekeeper for the rest of your career. He'll never sniff the jockstrap of a title shot again.

The kid shat on himself.

PS, I sound like your crying.

Im sure Jury has a ring cut on his ass from Cerrones toes. He literally broke hit foot off in Jurys ass. Jury looked scared...admit it
Jury was outclassed. All I'm saying is Cowboy blaming Jury is bullshit. It's his fault Jury ran. Cut off the ring and Jury stops.

I'm sick of Starnes getting this shit... all Starnes proved was that he could run backwards faster than The Rock Quarry could run forwards... which means he's the better fighter.

Starnes landed less strikes by a significant amount if I recall correctly. This is in addition to Nate Quarry putting himself in horrifically disadvantageous situations that Starnes still ran from. Also, if you ever watched the fight, it was the single most embarrassing thing anyone I know has ever witnessed because even people who were overmatched and lost or those who were injured and tapped weren't acting like blatant cowards. So, want to post video of the fight or call out time stamps and prove me wrong? Fightmetric or something? Because Starnes deserves more shit than he gets because not enough people know what a humiliating blight on MMA he is for that performance alone.

[edit: It looks like I fed a troll. I won't delete the post but if I'm wrong, I'll be happily surprised.]

Back