Cerrone pissed off at Jury "What a joke"

That doesn't really make any sense to me, the first round was 100% grappling which was initiated by Jury (to his peril) and the second round was a kick boxing fight with Cerrone eventually getting the better of him.

I don't think Jury back peddled until he was getting busted up. When guys are hurt they are trying to circle and recover. I don't like guys avoiding action but I didn't see that tonight, Cerrone is mad about nothing.

He did the right thing. Jury is a joke.

fuck Cowboy and his classlessness. everyone comes to fight, no need to shit on the kid. have fun being the lightweight gatekeeper for the rest of your career. He'll never sniff the jockstrap of a title shot again.

He's the 155 Bisping, he will outclass the rest of the division but get embarrassed by the top guys like when Pettis ate him up in 2 minutes

anybody who refers to themselves in the 3rd person regularly is somebody i cant take seriously.

In fairness, he isn't referring to himself in the third-person in that statement. He is quoting Jury. There's a difference.

step one of Jury fading into obscurity complete. wackest fighter in the top ten. get him out of there pronto.

The interesting thing is what to do with Cowboy now.

You could conceivably give him a title shot straight away after RDA vs. Pettis but it only makes sense if Khabib remains injured.

You could do Cerrone vs. Nurmagomedov as a proper title eliminator but UFC probably wants to keep both guys fresh as potential contenders.

There's not many other logical fights for him. I personally would love to see him vs. Gil as i think it would be a war but why give Melendez coming off a finish loss Cerrone coming off six wins.

fuck Cowboy and his classlessness. everyone comes to fight, no need to shit on the kid. have fun being the lightweight gatekeeper for the rest of your career. He'll never sniff the jockstrap of a title shot again.

post-23752-now-youre-just-embarrassing-yo-fcgS.gif

Cowboy was more frustrated at himself for showing Jury too much respect early on. he realised late on that he could have got him out of there if he put the hammer down. Tough luck, Cowboy. You stay on that gate like a good boy. Yee Haaaw!

good God he embedded BOTH his feet in jury's ass

im so happy he beat down this guy. He acted like he was the second coming because he beat washed up diego and gomi. This was payback, WAR CERRONE!

I think Cowboy could have finished him, I was kind of bummed he didn't, those leg kicks at the end of the fight were insane

I am hoping that if he keeps getting better at this rate than eh could at least put on a show worthy of FOTY vs Pettis. Yeah, I know, most are gonna assume Pettis wrecks him again. But Cerrone has been hitting his stride like we've never seen him before. And it wouldn't not be the first time a guy we expect to get tooled surprises us all, remember Aldo vs Mendes 2 vs Aldo Mendes 1?

I'm starting to like Cerrone more and more. I fully expected from Jury to just circle around and try to jab his way to victory like he did against Diego.

Fuck that shit, Cerrone son'ed him with those kicks to ass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back