Cerrone or Diaz vs. McGregor?

Rubberchin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Seems to me to be the most obvious choices. Which would you prefer?

cerrone just fought its most likely nate anyway

Neither. Give him the number one contender for an interim belt. Strip RDA if he can't make it back within 4 months to unify. I'm tired of "injuries" holding up divisions. Yeah, it's in quotes. Actually making it to fights should be a requirement for keeping your title.

Neither. Give him the number one contender for an interim belt.

The problem with that is that Alvarez is the number 1 guy in the LW division and no one gives a shit about him. Khabib/Ferguson are fighting in April. That leaves Pettis, Cerrone and Diaz

Neither. Give him the number one contender for an interim belt. Strip RDA if he can't make it back within 4 months to unify. I'm tired of "injuries" holding up divisions. Yeah, it's in quotes. Actually making it to fights should be a requirement for keeping your title.

LHW is not held up whatsoever. The title was just put on the line what two months ago?? Had RDA never even agreed to this fight and opted to sit out until the summer like all the other champs do you wouldn't be spewing fecal matter all over your keyboard from your fingers.

LHW is not held up whatsoever. The title was just put on the line what two months ago?? Had RDA never even agreed to this fight and opted to sit out until the summer like all the other champs do you wouldn't be spewing fecal matter all over your keyboard from your fingers.
You must write for a living. Oh so eloquent.

The problem with that is that Alvarez is the number 1 guy in the LW division and no one gives a shit about him. Khabib/Ferguson are fighting in April. That leaves Pettis, Cerrone and Diaz
Yeah, the Alvarez fight wouldn't excite anyone. Good point. Shit, what a mess RDA made by backing out. I wonder what the UFC will do to fix this? Man, I have always liked RDA too. This leaves me doubting him.

Cerrone or Pettis or Diaz

any of these would be FUN

Back