Cerrone looking for another fight soon

Feed him to poirier...after that dismal performance....its time to retire...

Cerrone vs Max
Cerrone vs Miller
Cerrone vs Vick
Cerrone vs Maia
Cerrone vs Griffin
Cerrone vs Means

Nice, more CTE and injuries for him.

He should take more time to heal.

Used to love how active he was, truth is he's just too bad with money and he's going to ruin his life if somebody doesn't intervene, his best years are well behind him now.

Give him Carlos Diego Ferreira. CDF is a good matchup with Khabib on the ground and we need him and Gaethje to fight Khabib before he moves up to 170.

Sick of Khabib fighting strikers.

CDF recently fought already. Cerrone should rest or retire but if he doesnt want to then fighting Islam makes the most sense.

Cerrone vs Oliveira 2. Almost 9 years after their original fight.

Oliveira must want some redemption. Be a nice fight for Oliveira to break the top10.

Oliviera has a fight coming up real soon.

Only if he is okay from those shoulders strikes :eek:

Seriously I say longer time off or a weaker opponent how about he avenges Diego an takes out that capoeira goof.
Shoulder strikes are brutal man, I tried to do one in the mirror after watching the Conor/Cerrone fight and I nearly popped my shoulder out lol never again

Hopefully that Periera guy is cut, 0-2 get rid of him, you don't even see that garbage in the fun fair anymore, not fit for the fun fair

Shoulder strikes are brutal man, I tried to do one in the mirror after watching the Conor/Cerrone fight and I nearly popped my shoulder out lol never again

Hopefully that Periera guy is cut, 0-2 get rid of him, you don't even see that garbage in the fun fair anymore, not fit for the fun fair

20200216_000102.gif

Cowboy vs Diego. Surprised they haven't scrapped yet

If Diego keeps sticking with the crystal healing and chakra balancing then I could easily see him taking Usman out, he is on a great 1 fight win streak now and with the power of the crystals along with getting his aura cleansed I can't see him not being champ in late 2020. Usman will wilt I feel

Back