Cerrone is SUPER HAPPY in defeat

He didn’t throw the fight. But he was set up as a patsy...

everyone knew this from the minute it was announced.
This is the correct take.

Cowboy even told people he had no intention of grappling in this fight... It didn't end up mattering, but it tells you he was more interested in pleasing the crowd than winning a fight.

He may not have thrown it but this was a hand picked fight for Conor, stand and bang who starts slow...Conor did exactly what he was supposed to do

Didn't even try to hide the fact that it was a dive.... just straight up accepted it lol

Cerrone might be the first fighter to be on a LOSS BONUS.
LOL you're probably right.

I don't think he threw the fight, but I can see Dana so happy he lost that he gives him an extra 50K

All you bums can say whatever you want "Conor Hater" "Sherdog Logic" or "you're a R tard" I'm the only one willing to talk about this subject

You have a 135 lbs fighter who couldn't KO an old man in a bar, and is fighting a 170 lbs above average fighter who has never gone down without putting up a great fight on great competition, all of a sudden covers up without throwing one punch in 40 seconds

There is something off about it and it smells fishy to me. FLAME AWAY

Cerroni is mentally weak and his skills and IQ and his instincts are pure trash. At his best he is a Top 12 Gatekeeper. Anthony Pettis KOd him. Dos Anjos destroyed him twice so did Ben Henderson. Journey man Diaz also beat him , then Darren Till KO him so did Masvidal and Gaetjhe and Tony. All those fighters are or were inside top 5 at some point all destroyed ceroni and now we should suprised? And yea he is happy that a top 12 journey man made shit load of $ coming off back go back KO losses. Like khabib said cowboy lost 7 ouf his last 10 fights

He is relieved that it's over. If you have to take a beat down then let it be quick.

Im sure all his fans who believed in him are estatic.

WHAT A FUKING SAD SHIT TO SEE, GOT PAID TO TAKE THE DIVE... Put Jorge in there to show what a Fighter should be
Could've fought anyone else, but lots of those guys aren't gonna get paid to roll over and lose. Cowboy the company man was the logical choice.

Back