Cerrone is a good fighter

KimBo KiLLa

@Brown
Reaction score
Just because he got destroyed by Conor doesn’t mean Cowboy is not an excellent fighter. Discuss

Just because he got destroyed by Conor doesn’t mean Cowboy is not an excellent fighter. Discuss
giphy.gif

Good fighter but not a great one. He's failed every time when it counted unfortunately.

Cowboy is a stud, he'll win his next fight.

Conor doesn’t mean Cowboy is not an excellent fighter.
Cowboy's not an excellent or elite fighter at this point. He is a decent gatekeeper who is past his prime.

Cerrone has 1 solid top 15 win in the last 4 years (Iaquinta), his rank as #5 in LW is extremely inflated and almost as much of a joke as Conor's rank as #3.

The only reason he's still #5 is to make Conor's win look better. Not hating on either guys, just stating facts.

Was a good fighter, time will tell what he is now but it's not looking hopeful. Regardless, his best days are behind him.

has been going down hill since the ranch... still a legend... just hard to watch him run himself down

How has he not fought Poirier through the years and WEC. Wouldn't advise it now but would have been fun 2-3 years ago

Cerrone is a good fighter <FookIsThatGuy>
giphy.gif
{<Mcgoat}

He was a good fighter, about 11 fights ago.

Now he's a glass jawed stiff. People age. Things change. This is the circle of life.

Was an excellent fighter. He didn’t just get destroyed by Conor. There is a list of people that have beating and stopped Cowboy recently. He’s not the same fighter was even 2 years ago. Cowboys head was probably still ringing for the Justin fight only 4 months ago.

How has he not fought Poirier through the years and WEC. Wouldn't advise it now but would have been fun 2-3 years ago
Poirier's move to LW coincided with Cerrones move to WW. as crazy as it is Donald was a WW for about 3 years

Poirier's move to LW coincided with Cerrones move to WW. as crazy as it is Donald was a WW for about 3 years
I guess he dropped to 145 in the time Cerrone was at eye level in LW rankings . Another good one we missed out on

I guess he dropped to 145 in the time Cerrone was at eye level in LW rankings . Another good one we missed out on
yeah. Sucks because it wouldve been a really fun fight. Id highly favour Dustin if it was made nowadays

I think he got star struck "holy shit this is McGregor" a pro at his level shouldn't be getting destroyed by shoulder strikes but it's an impressive win and Conor beat a legit guy.

I think he's got about a year left a good performances against the raging Al's and Trinaldo's but if he fights top 8 and up he loses handily.

Give him the loser of Lee vs Olivera next.

Back