Cerrone fans saltier than Aldo fans?

tonni

POTY 2020
Banned
Reaction score
All this bullshit about it being fixed, just eat your crow like a man and move on.

All this bullshit about it being fixed, just eat your crow like a man and move on.

Only people who live in the shadows of their mom's mother's basement believe that shit.

Conor haters are bitter bums that cant appreciate greatness.

It wasnt fixed but it was exactly impressive either.

Cerrone was coming off two brutal losses, so Conor didn't want a tough fight to come back to.

Only people who live in the shadows of their mom's mother's basement believe that shit.
Off topic but I kinda wish my mom would have had a basement big and luxurious enough for me to have lived in in my early 20’s. With the rent I would have paid, she could’ve gone on vacation constantly and I would not have had to face her stern eyes and swift hand daily. A life free of that dragon

Conor haters are bitter bums that cant appreciate greatness.

Is greatness cherry picking a guy who got hurt by mere shoulder strikes and is coming of losses and he's clearly out of his prime?

That fight was booked for Mcg to get an easy win and he got it, Cowboy's weaknesses are McG's strengths and it showed when MCg went full aggressive.

There are no dedicated Cerrone fans on Sherdog. Only an assortment of McGregor haters.

Yeah I don't think that is the problem more that they don't want to admit that a fighter is spent and has an empty tank.

At least aldo fans didn't throw their guy under the bus

It's a counterbalance to the "I live vicariously through another man" Conor fanbase celebrating him beating a 4-6 in his last 10/great style matchup who has traditionally wilted in big fights.

Congrats. I guess?

It's a counterbalance to the "I live vicariously through another man" Conor fanbase celebrating him beating a 4-6 in his last 10/great style matchup who has traditionally wilted in big fights.

Congrats. I guess?
They really needed it, lurking until their hero could win again. And of course, like his fans always do, they're acting like this fight truly mattered and that Conor will all of a sudden beat anyone he fights.

It wasnt fixed but it was exactly impressive either.

Cerrone was coming off two brutal losses, so Conor didn't want a tough fight to come back to.
If that wasn't impressive, what does it say about Ferguson's performance against Cerrone? He lost the first round, for fuck's sake. Ferguson must be a bum, right?

We are all Cowboy fans. It's just New gen Conor haters that are Salty as fuck lol

Old timy hater like @Hitto hasn't said anything about fixing and shit.

Back