Cerrone DESERVES a TS with win over Henderson

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
There is literally no argument against his title shot if he beats Benson. There would be no one more deserving. Sorry Khabib, get in line.

Come On Son!!
khabib-nurmagomedov-6.jpg

Would it kill you to spell title shot instead of abbreviating it as TS?

Agreed. What has Khabib done lately, other than get injured and sit out for almost a year?

Come On Son!!

Yeah.. Cerrone definitely more deserving. Not much of an argument for that. He might have a better chance against Pettis but you gotta award the title shot to the one who has earned it the most.

Does Cowboy really want a title shot? Or just more money?

I'm a huge Khabib fan, but as big a Cerrone fan. If Donald beats Bendo, he deserves it.

Although since Pettis only fights 1-2 times per year when he's healthy, Cerrone may have to fight Khabib.

Khabib is the uncrowned champ. Skipping him after RDA AND Cowboy would be an absolute travesty

What about RDA?

I think Cowboy wants those bonuses more than another fight against Showtime. I like Cowboy and all,even more after humbling Jury, but that is just bad match up for him.

I agree. I also think it takes major balls to not only want a fight asap, but to want a fight with a guy who may just derail your title shot.

Cerrone vs. Khabib for the inevitable interim belt.

In all honesty, he probably deserved one a few fights ago, but the man is down to fight whoever, whenever....and I will not complain. I hope he puts it to Henderson and gets vengeance.

Come On Son!!

I was in agreement with the TS until I saw this.

With Dos Anjos fighting for the title, it will be some time before another opportunity opens for another contender. Perhaps Khabib/Cerrone for a title eliminator. Edit: If Cerrone wins. If not, Khabib/Bendo, Khabib receiving a title shot if he wins.

Last edited:
Back