Cerrone conference call highlight

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Thinking Cowboy wins. Slight edge to him because he's more active, he's improved a lot, and his mind is right now compared to the past.

[YT]EM71y-zns3Q [/YT]

Man i'd much rather talk about cerrone than Jones right now. This motherfucker doesnt need coke to get crazy

How is his mind right now compared to the past?

I can't understand how you couldn't be a fan of his.

1) Incredibly entertaining fighter
2) Great personality
3) Fights anyone. Is always looking for a fight.
Nothing turns me off more in the sport than hearing about a fight scheduled in 4 or 5 months time
4) Lives life to the fullest. Who wouldn't want to live his lifestyle?
5) From all reports he is a super nice guy.

Dudes a legend, got nothing but respect for the guy. To take Benson 15 days after his last fight is insane. He had 14 days to prepare for this fight, including a weight cut.

Crazy.

Cowboy is the man. I wish more fighters had his mentality.

Man i'd much rather talk about cerrone than Jones right now. This motherfucker doesnt need coke to get crazy

Great quote. AND HE DESERVES our attention, rewarded for doing the right thing.

Jones deserves to be shunned.

2) Great personality
Nothing turns me off more in the sport than hearing about a fight scheduled in 4 or 5 months time

Dudes a legend, got nothing but respect for the guy. To take Benson 15 days after his last fight is insane. He had 14 days to prepare for this fight, including a weight cut.

Crazy.

he's fake and a snitch

Love Cerrone, I hope he wins and kicks Benson out of 155 with a loss.

Man I love this guy! Him and Bendo fighting was a dream fight for me as a huge fan of both

2) Great personality

Crazy.

Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Yep. I am a fan of fighters for their character, strange in this world of Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Jon Jones, Justin Bieber, I know.

I am a fan of people like JDS, Fedor, Chris Lytle, Shogun, Machida, Brian Stann, Frankie Edgar. Very disappointed in what Bobby had to say about Cerrone, and it didn't really sound like he was lying or would have a compelling reason to lie.

Back