Cerrone Blasts Brash Up and Comers: “Show Some F*cking Respect”

Wait people didn't realize this was a gimme for Cerrone?

lol that's the most Sherdog thing I've seen.....today.

The UFC and (largely) fanbase incent disrespectful behaviors.

I wonder how many of these guys would act this way if compensation was tied strictly to performance in-cage (not that it should be, but it's just something I've wondered about).

At least elaborate on why you think that you child. If you're so sure someone is going to win , why would you throw away free money? Don't call people idiots because you're too big of a pussy to put some money where your mouth is

? Elaborate... There are no guarantees in gambling and I work too hard to risk it for the possibility of winning a few bucks. If being smart makes me a pussy then yes I am a huge pussy. When you are old enough to have kids that you are paying university for (And cars and expenses etc) you might have a better understanding of why gambling seems to be abysmally stupid.

I have a cousin that I am close with that lost everything gambling and I mean everything. He still goes to group therapy 12 years later. Watching someone piss their home, marriage and savings away gambling on sports (for him it was football) is a pretty sobering experience.

I'd rather put spare money into investments and RRSP's.

It's too bad these youngsters have to talk trash to think they'll get some shine on them.. Thank Conor for that, because that's who they are trying to copy.

I became an official Cowboy fan last night

tenor.gif
Aint gon say it NO MO!

It's too bad these youngsters have to talk trash to think they'll get some shine on them.. Thank Conor for that, because that's who they are trying to copy.
I also think Hercandez might've bought into the post-Nate fight theory that if you try to bully Cerrone pre-fight rather than being cordial then Cowboy will fold against you

Back