Cerrone Blasts Brash Up and Comers: “Show Some F*cking Respect”

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

Good to see Cerrone still picking up wins against guys the organization would like him to lose to.

I’m still having a tough time processing that WEC guys are now old and veterans

Good to see Cerrone still picking up wins against guys the organization would like him to lose to.

Say what? They cherry picked this guy for him to beat. Just like they fed him perry

They want him to win a few so they can justify the conor fight

Say what? They cherry picked this guy for him to beat. Just like they fed him perry

Feels like hindsight. He was an underdog against both of those guys.

That's why he was a 2 to 1 dog, right?

tenor.gif

That's why he was a 2 to 1 dog, right?

Hernandez was a -155 and those odds were a joke.

Anyone that thought cerrone wouldn't go through that kid is clueless

Feels like hindsight. He was an underdog against both of those guys.

Hindsight by whom? I've been very vocal here at sherdog about what a bum perry is.

As for Hernandez I had to struggle to remember his fight with dariush a guy that is clearly on a downswing

Cerrone is a great b level fighter. If the UFC wanted him to lose there are any number of higher ranked guys that would have eaten him alive

Hindsight by whom? I've been very vocal here at sherdog about what a bum perry is.

As for Hernandez I had to struggle to remember his fight with dariush a guy that is clearly on a downswing

Cerrone is a great b level fighter. If the UFC wanted him to lose there are any number of higher ranked guys that would have eaten him alive

I'm not saying they WANTED him to lose, i'm saying they weren't giving him tailor-made gimme wins like was suggested.

His last two fights were both legit wins and he could have easily lost one or both.

I’m still having a tough time processing that WEC guys are now old and veterans
Yea, Bj & Edgar are practically the last LWs in the UFC of their generation.

Not sure if you understand how odds work, but if they were -155 at the time of the fight, that's because that's how the money was coming in, so there were a lot of people who apparently thought that.

Glad Cerrone handled the weight cut with relative ease. He looks good and is on another hot streak.

Congrats on the big win tonight. Hope you're spending your winnings on something fun.

Tbh, that young fella fought like a dude that thinks he's way better than he is. It did come off quite arrogant, and he got schooled for it.

Post your bet slip bitch.

Think it's stupid to say his opponents were cherry picked to win these fights by the UFC. He was an underdog in both and I think the UFC would've been perfectly happy if Perry won or Hernandez made his name off of Cowboy like Edwards just did . Maybe you were vocal about the fights favoring cerrone (as was I was and won money on both), but everyone on this forum was saying how these were horrible stylistic fights for Cowboy.

You think I'm dumb enough to get money on sports? Lol...

Gambling is for idiots

At least elaborate on why you think that you child. If you're so sure someone is going to win , why would you throw away free money? Don't call people idiots because you're too big of a pussy to put some money where your mouth is

Back