Cerrone and Matt Brown, both drinks too much alcohol (and drugs) thats why their livers are fragile

I bet brown and Cerrone get a lot of pu$$y too but getting kicked in the d!ck is gonna hurt anyone

Brock had 12" of intestines out, and dropped to a liver shot. Cerrone has 37 fights and been stopped twice. They were both due to iiver or body shots. Cerrone took some bog shots to the liver from Barboza that would have folded matt brown up. Cerrone does have a legendary chin.

I bet brown and Cerrone get a lot of pu$$y too but getting kicked in the d!ck is gonna hurt anyone

Cerrone had WEC Brittany.
brittney_palmer.jpg

There certainly could be some merit to the theory. But how much has this topic actually been studied to have any sort of conclusive evidence of being true?

I wrote the same in atleast 2 threads today lol. That alcoholic liver on cerrone and brown is even worse with his redneck style of meth heroin pills and alcohol. Both are great entertaining fighters though

They both, are very susceptible to body shots to the liver, their livers are damaged, Matt Brown was a drug and alcohol addict, and we know Cerrone preference for big amounts of beer.

What do you think? possible?

It couldn't have anything to do with that motorcycle accident Cerrone had that involved removing part of his intestines, right? Has to be because he drinks beer lol

This thread is LOLtastic.

Hannibal Lecter future WW champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back