Cerrone and Dodson would probably do good on American Ninja Warrior

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted, tried looking around for it but couldn't find anything. If it has been made then the mods can just merge or delete this.

[YT]_-9fu8vugKU[/YT]

Cerrone is a beast.

short people have a huge disadvantage sometimes with some of their stunts.

girls cant do any of the stunts period lol.

Thanks for posting.

ANW is my guilty pleasure. I PVR it and feel like a fat lazy shit watching it on a summer night haha.

short people have a huge disadvantage sometimes with some of their stunts.

girls cant do any of the stunts period lol.

Very true.

Long and lean is the only style that has a chance. Obviously a fat shit isn't going to have much success moving around the course, but the length comes into play on lots of obstacles.

I thought Dodson tried out for it already and got eliminated at tryouts?

Better than Herrig, at least.

Which is actually better than Waterson did.

https://vine.co/v/evILJ71VLZJ

9N9cZ33.gif

Yea that Casey Catanzaro is one bad ass chick....

Awesome vid, thanks TS. Cerrone is a beast. Notice how all of them are hesitating while he is just doing it. He has that competitive/adrenaline junkie drive in him.

It would be nice to see something like UFC edition of Ninja Warrior, just UFC fighters from all divisions. HW would be hilarious to watch

she beat out the guys???

thats embarassing for the dudes lol

she beat the finals last year i think first time a girl did it, but its not about winning as much as qualifying for the next level, after the finals i think it is mount midoriyama where she failed. She was just the first female i think to qualify and complete a finals course and advance. So she has never won the entire thing but I do not believe any American has finished it. Guys have gotten farther overall then women tho.

tl;dr She did not beat it, males have gone farther then her

thats impressive. shes one of the few exceptions.

but shes lucky she never had to do this one stunt where you press your feet and hands across 2 platforms to get across. pretty much impossilbe for short people for that stunt.

Dodson tried already, he did alright...Size doesn't matter in America Ninja Warrior. You just need to have awesome upper body strength. Or be a rockclimber or be a Japanese fisherman, lol...

Back