Cerrone always looks like that when blitzed early

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
why are people surprised or calling it rigged. He is a tactician. A technical striker who doesnt deal with pressure well.

This is true. It wasn't a fix

Cerrone is not elite and was a tailor made opponent for Conor. There's a reason that I kept posting that he would lose badly in the first round and I was correct. The asskissing leading up to the fight showed me a broken man before things even got started. Way too happy with the money coming in.

This is true. It wasn't a fix

Cerrone is not elite and was a tailor made opponent for Conor. There's a reason that I kept posting that he would lose badly in the first round and I was correct. The asskissing leading up to the fight showed me a broken man before things even got started. Way too happy with the money coming in.
couldnt have said it better.

Yep, i posted a few days back stating that this was a fight made to welcome conor back. Cerrone is taylor made for conor. Its crazy that even the “hardcore” fans on sherdog ate up the hype. Im not saying i know outcomes of all fights. The top legit matches are very hard to predict. But a fight like this, its a no brainer.

People acting like Cerrone losing like this is a new thing

why are people surprised or calling it rigged. He is a tactician. A technical striker who doesnt deal with pressure well.
yep. i'd be willing to bet a lot of the folks in the fix camp haven't seen cerrone fight too often.

he is just that baffling to watch, he always has been. any time he's heavily pressured, he forgets how to fight.

Cowboy doesn't have the same chin anymore. Melvin Guillard nearly knocked him out under 30 seconds but THAT Cowboy could whether the storm and kick it in to 3rd gear.

Today's Cowboy is damaged goods and should be fighting low rank guys

yep. i'd be willing to bet a lot of the folks in the fix camp haven't seen cerrone fight too often.

he is just that baffling to watch, he always has been. any time he's heavily pressured, he forgets how to fight.

Seriously, its like his brain needs some time to start up and remember how to fight, so when he's blitzed immediately, his brain doesn't have time to react. He looked so lost tonight, looked like a guy off the street vs Conor, just no idea what to do.

Seriously, its like his brain needs some time to start up and remember how to fight, so when he's blitzed immediately, his brain doesn't have time to react. He looked so lost tonight, looked like a guy off the street vs Conor, just no idea what to do.
considering it happens to him every single damn time, you'd figure he would have dedicated entire training camps specifically to how to deal with pressure by now. it's inexplicable he still has zero answer for it.

considering it happens to him every single damn time, you'd figure he would have dedicated entire training camps specifically to how to deal with pressure by now. it's inexplicable he still has zero answer for it.
I dont think its something u can prepare for. Its just who he is and how he is. U can only change so many things.

Back