Cerrone about the shoulder strikes: "I never saw something like that"

Really cowboy, really?

UnfortunateMeagerAruanas.gif

Basically spent his whole career in JW, homegym of Jon Jones, and he never saw anything like this before?

I was thinking the same thing. I guess he really did spend most of his time stealing sparring partners to train at his ranch instead. lol

I think Jon Jones was doing it in his fights please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Cerrone is a shame to the sport.
he stood there and ate 3-4 shoulder attackc.

what kind of veteran do that

Never seen them be that impactful, but we've seen plenty of shoulder strikes both standing and on the ground before. This would be like if Conor somehow ended the fight with a stomp to the toes and everyone was like "we've never seen any strikes like this before!"

Jones already did that. Im sure Floyd did that. Hell .. i even saw that shit last week (street fight)

Cerrone is not a Happy Camper. Got Paid $200k to show in his biggest fight of his career and his worst performance. I was Shocked! I actually thought he had a great chance of winning. Once in a lifetime opportunity gone. Cerrone will never Headline another card.

Not only that, BUT at least Jones is a PHENOMENAL grappler and had the cage + double wrist control.

Cowboy had an underhook on Connie and never bothered to do anything with it. He forgot how to fight in the clinch overnight

TOTALLY not suspect lol.

Yu0WLeN.gif

Cerrone really did take a dive last night...right into Conor's knee. What the hell was he thinking with that telegraphed takedown attempt?

Who is cerrones
Muay thai coach? Needs his ass beat for that shit. How can u take 4 shoulders in the clinch lmao.

We all never saw someone break something with shoulder strikes like full on power strikes . Usually they are small strikes like a knee while being against the cage or a foot stomp. Never were they used to rock someone

Jon Jones, Anderson Silva and Miguel Torres all used shoulder strikes like that. Only Cerrone and casuals have NeVeR sEeN aNyThInG lIKe iT bEfOrE
Pretty sure benson used them a lot too when he was on his 155 run. Truth!

Sounded like a guy who's job was to put over Conor McGregor and nothing else. And he sure did a good job of it. He looked like a WCW Saturday Night jobber getting squashed by Bill Goldberg in 1997. Hell, those guys usually got a punch or 2 in at least.

He used to. Now he is a joke. Blowing his broken nose in Tony fight...
you're a joke.

sitting behind your keyboard calling a professional fighter who risks his health for your entertainment a joke

Really cowboy, really?

UnfortunateMeagerAruanas.gif

Basically spent his whole career in JW, homegym of Jon Jones, and he never saw anything like this before?

How many times you seen Conor use them?

Cerrone is not a joke.
he is a veteran of the game who has given the fans countless exciting fights and great finishes

show some respect

And he threw all that away by forgetting how to fight and possibly taking a dive

sitting behind your keyboard calling a professional fighter who risks his health for your entertainment a joke

He is doing this for money, not for my entertainment. I don't need him to enterntain me. I didn't even watch this fight live. BTW you are also sitting behind a keyboard.

that's jon jones and glover texeira tough, neither of them are donald cerrone
cowboy obviously meant nobody never did that to him, show a gif of that happening if you want to contradict him

Back