Central Asian Man's lineage goes back 40k yrs

n4.gif

n3.gif

20f7b8ef16ee.png

Hmmm...... Tooth color suggests British origin.

Only one crackpot think they look like that. Makes no sense having such dark skin living in a cold, cloud covered environment. Most scientist think they look like this:

neanderthal-615.jpg

Takayama?

No humans existed more than about 7000 years ago.

Flame on.

when considering the shit that happens in space, no, it's not that hard to eradicate all life. a 10-15 kilometer wide asteroid annihilated over 70% of life, the one that is believed to have killed the dinosaurs. and wtf is 'not lifeless matter'? are you referring to organic molecules by chance?

Wouldn't kill all life. Deep ocean vent life would roll in like nothing happened. Some bacteria would undoubtedly survive as well

That ape looking thing doesn't look like anything a human could breed with. I'm guessing that theory, which believes they looked like that, will be proven wrong.

Not quite correct. Sub-saharan Africans do not have Neanderthal DNA. Africans north of the Sahara desert have Neanderthal DNA.

The Portuguese bit anything that moved and left a lot of bastards in Africa. Surprised that hasn't come up in southern African DNA

The Portuguese bit anything that moved and left a lot of bastards in Africa. Surprised that hasn't come up in southern African DNA

I think they left their biggest mark around Mozambique isnt it?

Thast where they settled interbred and after a generation or two adopted African culture.

Wouldn't kill all life. Deep ocean vent life would roll in like nothing happened. Some bacteria would undoubtedly survive as well

depends on the size and velocity of course. also, i was mainly referring to the shit that frequently happens in space (e.g. gamma ray bursts, black holes, etc..)

All humans descended from a white Caucasian man named Adam who wore a fig leaf on his privates.

Back