Central Asian Man's lineage goes back 40k yrs

I was about to say that I couldn't conceive a modern human finding that attractive enough to mate with but then I remembered Rex.

Rex is the man for this job.

just put a hole there and give me long enough i'd get the job done.

Last edited:
I was about to say that I couldn't conceive a modern human finding that attractive enough to mate with but then I remembered Rex.

Rex is the man for this job.

Would interbreed.

Incidentally, they are slightly more attractive than this Greek goddess who you've probably fapped to countless times already.

Big+Fat+Greek+%2301.jpg

I mean it is possible that we did not descend from the first living things on this planet.

That is to say life may have started and finished many times before it finally was able to survive and evolve.

It is also possible more than 1 primative life form evolved- that several forms of life began independant of each other.
This is perfectly possible, but all extant life has one common ancestor. I am not aware of any evidence to the contrary.

This is perfectly possible, but all extant life has one common ancestor. I am not aware of any evidence to the contrary.

you must have missed that memo while you were living 4.27 billion years ago.

This is the commonly accepted theory, and the most likely.

Another theory, is that life may have developed in many places independantly of each other.

It is almost impossible to prove either way.

Would interbreed.

Incidentally, they are slightly more attractive than this Greek goddess who you've probably fapped to countless times already.
Big+Fat+Greek+%2301.jpg

Thanks for the fap material Rex.

I found you some fap material to say thanks.

India-2011-100.jpg

You can also trace the father's Y chromosome

Sort of OT here, but this is what some scientists now think Neanderthal looked like.

n4.gif

Only one crackpot think they look like that. Makes no sense having such dark skin living in a cold, cloud covered environment. Most scientist think they look like this:

neanderthal-615.jpg

As far as I know, Africans do NOT have Neanderthal in them at all. In fact, I'm positive it is caucasian trait only.

Not quite correct. Sub-saharan Africans do not have Neanderthal DNA. Africans north of the Sahara desert have Neanderthal DNA.

The nose seems like it would labor breathing in an environment where good conditioning would be needed. A lack of lips seems like the teeth would crack from the cold, not to mention they should have fangs after being separated for that long and have been proven to have used plant based medicines. The skin is the most obvious problem though, I would imagine they were even paler than we are.

Not just Caucasian. All Caucasians and Asians have (on average) 2.5% Neanderthal DNA in them, while Africans have absolutely 0.

This is the prevailing opinion ; that all non Sub Saharan Africans have a teensy bit of Neanderthal genetic heritage.
Some SSA Africans must still have some Neanderthal DNA as there were ancient back migrations of Anatomically Modern Humans from Asia (Near East) into SSA.

As far as I know, Africans do NOT have Neanderthal in them at all. In fact, I'm positive it is caucasian trait only.
Pure Negroids from Sub Saharan Africa didn't intermix with Neanderthals. However, Mongoloids from East Asia and other groups have neanderthal DNA as well. So no, it's not exclusive to Caucasians. People with Sub Saharan African ancestry who reside outside of Africa also have neanderthal DNA due to admixture from Europeans and other groups.

This is the commonly accepted theory, and the most likely.

Another theory, is that life may have developed in many places independantly of each other.

It is almost impossible to prove either way.

No. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence in support of a monophyletic origin. There is none is support of a polyphyletic view.

Back