Central Asian Man's lineage goes back 40k yrs

Why are Eskimos aren't white then? :wink: And Asia and Europe are not that different in climate in most places.

I think Africans might have interbred with Neanderthals in the west and with the "Hobbits"(Homo floresiensis) in the east. That is why we look different but still kind of the same.

As far as I know, Africans do NOT have Neanderthal in them at all. In fact, I'm positive it is caucasian trait only.

As far as I know, Africans do NOT have Neanderthal in them at all. In fact, I'm positive it is caucasian trait only.

that what i was saying, but the "caucasians" have African in them.

I'm a decendent of the very first creatures to walk the world. True story.

Last edited:
You are correct. Europeans inter-bred with Neanderthals and still have some of their DNA.

"Hey baby, want a little Neanderthal in ya?"

selection from Oog's Book of Neanderthal Pickup Lines

Not necessairily.
How so? We all share a common ancestor, an evolutionary thread that passes though the first vertebrates to leave the ocean. Although insects had been there and done that already (from which we are not descended), is that what you mean?

But I am.

How so? We all share a common ancestor, an evolutionary thread that passes though the first vertebrates to leave the ocean. Although insects had been there and done that already (from which we are not descended), is that what you mean?

No.

I mean it is possible that we did not descend from the first living things on this planet.

That is to say life may have started and finished many times before it finally was able to survive and evolve.

It is also possible more than 1 primative life form evolved- that several forms of life began independant of each other.

Think if all life on earth ended right now. It is possible/likely life would eventually begin again.

big deal, mine goes back 50k years.

No.

I mean it is possible that we did not descend from the first living things on this planet.

That is to say life may have started and finished many times before it finally was able to survive and evolve.

Think if all life on earth ended right now. It is possible/likely life would eventually begin again.

If life ended now unicellar beings would probably evolve again and not lifeless matter be converted to living. It's pretty hard to eradicate all life.

In shocked that there hasn't been an ancient aliens reference or an "earths only 4 thousand years old, I ain't no monkey". Maybe even a retarded fish frog reference.

If life ended now unicellar beings would probably evolve again and not lifeless matter be converted to living. It's pretty hard to eradicate all life.

It is hard to eradicate all life now, yes.

But 2 billion years ago when all life was in a small pond somewhere, a lot more plausible.

It is hard to eradicate all life now, yes.

But 2 billion years ago when all life was in a small pond somewhere, a lot more plausible.

Yeah, I thought that too, but that would still be the first phase of life, imo.

Sort of OT here, but this is what some scientists now think Neanderthal looked like.

n4.gif

n3.gif

20f7b8ef16ee.png

Apparently, they believe Neanderthal and Homosapiens had sort of a war and Neanderthals hunted and ate Homosapiens.

They say that the reason Homosapiens wiped out the Neanderthals is because the shoulder of the Neanderthal was developed in the way that a gorilla's shoulder is and this didn't allow Neanderthal to throw things as well as Homosapien. This allowed Homosapiens to use more advanced weapons, thus wiping out the Neanderthals.

Back