Central Asian Man's lineage goes back 40k yrs

So if all the different Homo ancestors had sex with each other and we are now one why do we still look different?

Think of a black woman, she has 3 children one with a black guy, one with a white guy and one with an asian guy. All children would look different, but still have some similarities.

Think of a black woman, she has 3 children one with a black guy, one with a white guy and one with an asian guy. All children would look different, but still have some similarities.

What I meant was for the European Homo to successfully breed with the African Homo means that they have to share a common ancestors somewhere. I don't think it's possible to conveniently have homo sapiens independently spring up in different parts of the world at roughly the same time and somehow still manage to interbreed.

what i meant was for the european homo to successfully breed with the african homo means that they have to share a common ancestors somewhere. i don't think it's possible to conveniently have homo sapiens independently spring up in different parts of the world at roughly the same time and somehow still manage to interbreed.

homo heidelbergensis?

Bad Romance. I can't tell if you're making gay jokes, just short-cutting "Homo Sapiens", or both.

Lol.

Bad Romance. I can't tell if you're making gay jokes, just short-cutting "Homo Sapiens", or both.

Lol.

I was too lazy to look up which type of homo sapien inhabited which region so I just called them European homo, african homo...

Why are Eskimos aren't white then? :wink:

Why would they be white? Whiteness is recessive, most of the people in the world have dark features.

And Asia and Europe are not that different in climate in most places.

You mean North Europe and North Asia? Maybe Europeans ancestors got to the North before the Eskimos?

Nope, but i highly doubt that the black guys just mutated into whites and asians.

Anthropologists don't claim all non Africans came from Black people, only that everyone has a common origin in Sub Saharan Africa. That common ancestral group isn't Black or White. Black people developed into who they are just like Whites, from a common ancestor.

Logically this common ancestral group would likely be some shade of dark; the Bushman of Kalahari are often claimed to represent the closet modern group to the ancient humans that gave rise to everyone. Interestingly the Koi & San (Bushman) are the only people other than Far Eastern peoples and Amerindians to have Epicanthic Eyefolds.

Why are Eskimos aren't white then? :wink: And Asia and Europe are not that different in climate in most places.

I think Africans might have interbred with Neanderthals in the west and with the "Hobbits"(Homo floresiensis) in the east. That is why we look different but still kind of the same.

One problem with this is Neanderthal fossils have never been found in Africa. So if any modern humans (homo sapiens sapiens) did interbreed with Neanderthals it likely took place outside of Africa.

Well I don't believe that my ancestors were Somalians.

Nope, but i highly doubt that the black guys just mutated into whites and asians.

Rusk, for what it's worth, I think of you as as one of the better reasoned, more intelligent Sherdog posters, but on this one, you're wrong.

For one, it's not like today's East Africans (including Somalis) stopped evolving once your Ruskie ancestors moved out of Africa.

Second, the genetic variation of sub-Saharan Africans is greater than all other "racial groups" combined.

To put it into a vastly simplified analogy, think of a toolbox. The Asians have a set of tools ABC, the Southeast Asians have CDE, the Indians have EFG and at the other end of the Eurasian continent, the Scandinavians have XYZ, the Slavs have VWX.

Well, the genetic toolbox of Africans is diverse enough that you can pretty much create the genetic toolbox of most other racial groups just from selecting a subset of tools from the African toolbox. They have the full alphabet of tools from A to Z. The tools you have are just those that were selected for over generations because they worked better in the environment in which your ancestors evolved.

You're essentially just a highly specialized African.

Rusk, for what it's worth, I think of you as as one of the better reasoned, more intelligent Sherdog posters, but on this one, you're wrong.

For one, it's not like today's East Africans (including Somalis) stopped evolving once your Ruskie ancestors moved out of Africa.

Second, the genetic variation of sub-Saharan Africans is greater than all other "racial groups" combined.

To put it into a vastly simplified analogy, think of a toolbox. The Asians have a set of tools ABC, the Southeast Asians have CDE, the Indians have EFG and at the other end of the Eurasian continent, the Scandinavians have XYZ, the Slavs have VWX.

Well, the genetic toolbox of Africans is diverse enough that you can pretty much create the genetic toolbox of most other racial groups just from selecting a subset of tools from the African toolbox. They have the full alphabet of tools from A to Z. The tools you have are just those that were selected for over generations because they worked better in the environment in which your ancestors evolved.

You're essentially just a highly specialized African.

oh my pm box got bombarded because of this thread :icon_lol:

i know am wrong, i had no idea what i was talking about,

just wanted discussion to get rolling...

Please forgive my trollling, lol

Well my ancestors didn't just sprout up out of the ground less than 40k years ago so yeah, my lineage goes back that far, too. Congrats, Central Asian man.

Nah, they didn't just mutate...........

They boned a lot of Neanderthal girls and denisovian girls along the way.

Last edited:
Saw this ages ago. One of the reasons racism cracks me up. Wise Man, my ass.

Back