Central Asian Man's lineage goes back 40k yrs

doesn't everyone technically have lineage going back just as long :?

doesn't everyone technically have lineage going back just as long :?
If you ascribe to the out of Africa theory, then a non African person's lineage would be relatively short compared to an African's. It's believed that anatomically modern humans originated in East Africa's Rift Valley circa 200,000 years ago.

If you ascribe to the out of Africa theory, then a non African person's lineage would be relatively short compared to an African's. It's believed that anatomically modern humans originated in East Africa's Rift Valley circa 200,000 years ago.
edit, never mind.

Well I don't believe that my ancestors were Somalians.

Nope, but i highly doubt that the black guys just mutated into whites and asians.

Their mutation took place over tens of thousands of years as they adapted to the climate of Europe and Asia. Either way, we've all gotta come from the same species somewhere. How else are we still able to interbreed?

Their mutation took place over tens of thousands of years as they adapted to the climate of Europe and Asia. Either way, we've all gotta come from the same species somewhere. How else are we still able to interbreed?

Why are Eskimos aren't white then? :wink: And Asia and Europe are not that different in climate in most places.

I think Africans might have interbred with Neanderthals in the west and with the "Hobbits"(Homo floresiensis) in the east. That is why we look different but still kind of the same.

I've been fascinated about the characters along the Silk Road as well..

Why are Eskimos aren't white then? :wink: And Asia and Europe are not that different in climate in most places.

I think Africans might have interbred with Neanderthals in the west and with the "Hobbits"(Homo floresiensis) in the east. That is why we look different but still kind of the same.

So you think Asians, blacks, whites are all different human subspecies?

So you think Asians, blacks, whites are all different human subspecies?

no and yes, their ancestors had sex with each other, so now we are one

For example, Homo floresiensis looks much more Asian (thai) than the African version of human.

For example, Homo floresiensis looks much more Asian (thai) than the African version of human.

Your people mated with my Eskimo people and now I look like Keanu Reeves. :eek:

So if all the different Homo ancestors had sex with each other and we are now one why do we still look different?

Back