Cenk Uygur THREATENS Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan is too much of a pussy to fight anyone.
Not true. He’s too much of a pussy to fight anyone who could possibly beat him. He would probably fight Cenk.

About 10 years ago, which was about a year after I was done playing NCAA football I visited a friend and went to his Carlson Gracie BJJ class. I was 6'2" 275# at the time and was a good HS wrestler. I had seen a lot of MMA, and thought it would be fun to try some submissions.

I was going against a guy I had met a few times before named Logan that was like 150#. I took him down easily, passed to side or half guard and made sure to have most of my weight pushing from my chest to his while securing one of his arms.

I tried an Americana, but really didn't know what I was doing. Logan ended up escaping, taking my back, flattening me out, and tapping me.

So......I got tapped by a 150# purple belt.

Rogan might only be 4'11" 150#, but he is a blackbelt and has crazy good kicks.

joe rogan is 4'11 in high heels. cenk could defeat joe by exhaling on him

Cenk is 5'9. I looked up his height, expecting him to be 6'3 or something. Regardless, Rogan strangles him.
He's not 5'9 either, he's "5'9" the same way short celebrities all say they're 5'9 or 5'10 when they're actually 5'5 or 5'6. Dude is probably 5'7 and sloppy fat.

Is there a chance that Cenk thinks he has been feuding with SETH Rogan all this time?

Cenk looks to be about 260lbs plus he's obviously taller. Joe may be in great shape and on trt but he and people like him don't respond well to being punched in the face. I say unless Joe can land something hard early then he's going to get ko'ed:

giphy.webp

Calling TYT "thought leaders" for the left is a stretch. They're pretty fringe compared to tucker and hanity.

Calling TYT "thought leaders" for the left is a stretch. They're pretty fringe compared to tucker and hanity.
Cenk actually had the gall to say they arent partisan. He is such a brain dead liar. The left should be embarrassed to have him but I don't think they care.

Rogan is a black belt in MMA according to that video. SMH.

1 of 50 untrained right here. Imagine Rogan hanging on to his thigh

Back