Cenk Uygur THREATENS Joe Rogan

Mr Mojo Lane

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The guy might want to watch some early UFCs if he thinks that he can beat someone just because he is bigger than them.

Rogain explodes his liver with a kick. He is not one of the 50 untrained people that could won.
captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

I'd enjoy watching Rogan choke him out. At least he's a legit black belt

The guy might want to watch some early UFCs if he thinks that he can beat someone just because he is bigger than them.

LOL- Rogan would wreck him. But him and Cenk have more in common than they do differences. They should be sharing a beer.

I don't think Rogan is a conservative. He's a conservative the way people have labeled Jordan Peterson a conservative. But both of them are proponents of some kind of national health service for example. Overall, I'd consider both progressives, or at the very least centrist democrats.

This is something that frustrates me about people, and particularly liberals from time to time. They hear one thing that chafes, and label someone a conservative. And even the assessment of that one particular belief that chafes is woefully inaccurate.

Neither of them are against the LGBTQ community for example. Neither give a shit about what people do with their holes, how they dress, or what they do with their bits. One of them just does not want to be required by law to utter new pronouns, and the other one does not want recently transitioned men wrecking biological women in sports.

Progressives and liberals need to be careful that they do not alienate some very rational, intelligent people that are actually on their side.

We're clearly wasting a great opportunity here.
MMA Mixed Tag Team Match
Cenk and Snipes (midget)
VS.
Crowder and Rogan (midget)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back