Cellestino Cabbalero

Guerrero is a proven commodity, IMO. Luevano? Not so much.

Guerrero is a proven commodity, IMO. Luevano? Not so much.

Agreed. Luevano looks really good against really handpicked opposition. I think Guerrero KO's him by virture of Luevano punching himself out to try and keep him away. Luevano's bodywork isn't anywhere near existant enough in his game, and I think its because he's afraid of being hit.

agRUIBIO.

Guerrero is relentless. His nickname is spastic now. In his youth, 'The Ghost' was fitting because he was a saftey first pitty patter. He's dead set nasty now, with about the most angry mean streak around. Dirty, dirty fighter....but very good. He'd out man Luevano, IMO.

agRUIBIO.

Guerrero is relentless. His nickname is spastic now. In his youth, 'The Ghost' was fitting because he was a saftey first pitty patter. He's dead set nasty now, with about the most angry mean streak around. Dirty, dirty fighter....but very good. He'd out man Luevano, IMO.

i still wouldn't mind seeing the fight. I agree Robert would be the favorite but I think its a step in the right direction for one of the big fights in the division for both guys.

Back