Celebs who no likes...except you

ESPN and Skip Bayless did that. They literally would work Tebow into anything. Hockey story, they find someway for Barry Melrose to include him in the conversation.

Skip can be blamed for Tebow hate, no denying it. Im one of the people who eat it up every time too.

Im with you too bolshevik

Huge fan of Reznor
Big fan of the Golden Boy
Big fan of the King of Pop

*looks in mirror to reevaluate inner-self

Mel... and I'm a huge jew sympathizer

Mel... and I'm a huge jew sympathizer

A lot of people like Mel. I think he is pretty popular on these forums. I'm Jewish and like the guy. He's hilarious and makes good movies.

tebowing is such a load of crap. people have been doing that for decades. hell, i did it back when i was a little kid after i saw it in madden for the n64.

I realize that, I was refering to the negative attention it recieved.

620-lemieux-mugshot-thumb-620xauto-210810.jpg

Claude Lemieux is my second favorite hockey player ever(behind Wendel Clark). A lot of hockey fans hated him and called him dirty, but I always viewed him as the guy who would do what needed to be done, and wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. He was also one of the most clutch players in the history of the sport.

Mel Gibson- Apparently Danny Glover still talks to him. I don't know if I'd like him personally, but no denying his film-making prowess. He's probably more hated than Polanski and, in my personal opinion, saying fucked up stuff when drunk and even being a bigot isn't as bad as drugging a 13-year-old and ass raping her.

Lance Armstrong- "Oh he cheated." Oh when his teammates came clean about their cheating by exposing him, he still denied it." "Oh the cycling world knows he was cheating because they were all on the same stuff." You know what, though, none of those other guys on all the stuff that they were taking could keep up with the guy with one nut left after fighting cancer. And I didn't see any of them raising a half billion dollars for cancer research.

Everybody who played baseball in the 1990s- See above. If you can go down to your local gym and put a uniform on the biggest juicehead in the place, he's not hitting 700 home runs.

Richard Nixon- Yup. The grandaddy of all hater bait. Ugly, paranoid with a martyr complex and terminally unhip. No more crooked than any other politician of his or any other era. Opened up trade with China, Anti Ballistic Missle Treaty with Soviets, pulled the plug on Vietnam, supported the ERA, oversaw the widespread racial integration of public schools, formed the EPA, OSHA, the Center for National Interest and the Clean Air Act. Haters gone hate.

ive mostly seen people make fun of the pics he took awhile ago but thats it

most of my friends in Cali, that were of the Mexican descent, didn't.
I asked a friend why this is. He said because De La Hoya is a boxer and not a brawler/warrior like most mexican fighters.

Claude Lemieux is my second favorite hockey player ever(behind Wendel Clark). A lot of hockey fans hated him and called him dirty, but I always viewed him as the guy who would do what needed to be done, and wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. He was also one of the most clutch players in the history of the sport.

I was a huge fan of Claude Lemieux. I have always hated the Red Wings and Lemieux was a major thorn in their side for a lot of years. The guy was money in the bank during the playoffs.

I am a huge fan of agitators in general. My favorite hockey players are guys like Sean Avery, Matthew Barnaby, Steve Ott, Darcy Tucker, Jaarko Ruutu... and so on. I just love the way they piss people off and get teams off of their game.

Dan Carcillo
849524.jpg

620-lemieux-mugshot-thumb-620xauto-210810.jpg

Hard to dispute anything, negative or positive said about Claude Lemieux. If he played today, they'd sell bootleg T-shirts with "Inglorious Bastard" underneath his picture. I've heard that guys loved getting him on their team because of his performance in the playoffs and relished it when he was traded off so they could get their chance to hit him.

Back