Celebs who no likes...except you

I disagree, he is a Christian, homeschooled success story. The amount of crap he put up with when he went pro, and the whole "Tebowing" thing would not have happened had he been a run of the mill athlete just "offering it up" (pointing to heaven).

tebowing is such a load of crap. people have been doing that for decades. hell, i did it back when i was a little kid after i saw it in madden for the n64.

i think skip loves tebow

blog_bayless_display_image.jpg

& i do too....hes a tebroski

Love me some Skip Bayless, Im guessing most cant stand him

Nah, they don't like him because of his faith, mainly. I don't see the media all over Ryan Fitzpatrick (Buffalo Bills QB), even though he's far less skilled than Tebow.

You apparently never seen Merrill Hoge (The Leader), Stephen A. Smith, The NFL of Fox crew, Colin Cowherd, etc.

Merrill Hoge will criticize Tebow on anything. Tebow might breathe differently and he'll say some stupid shit like, "His breathing technique sucks."

Or like Tebow winning last years playoff game. He throws for 316 yards. His reaction: "But he only complete 10 passes."

that's because fitzpatrick isn't rammed down peoples' throats all the time, and no one pretends he's better than he is. tebow is a junk qb, and his fanatic supporters try to make him out to be the second coming of unitas.

No, they don't. No one is saying he's the next Joe Montana. I will argue that the guy knows how to win, though. He's been successful at every level, including the NFL, if "success" is defined as his team winning.

It's no Tebow's fault that he's rammed down people's faces. That's the lamestream media doing that.

You apparently never seen Merrill Hoge (The Leader), Stephen A. Smith, The NFL of Fox crew, Colin Cowherd, etc.

Merrill Hoge will criticize Tebow on anything. Tebow might breathe differently and he'll say some stupid shit like, "His breathing technique sucks."

Or like Tebow winning last years playoff game. He throws for 316 yards. His reaction: "But he only complete 10 passes."

Yeah, it's personal, not a sports thing. That's my point.

I bleed Steelers but Merrill and Kordel seriously need to lighten up on the guy

Gonna have to go with Trent Reznor. Was once considered overrated by most now he's criminally underrated or for the most part forgotten about.

No, they don't. No one is saying he's the next Joe Montana. I will argue that the guy knows how to win, though. He's been successful at every level, including the NFL, if "success" is defined as his team winning.

It's no Tebow's fault that he's rammed down people's faces. That's the lamestream media doing that.

well, i'm not one of the people that hates tebow, but i can see why people would get annoyed if they hear about him all the time.

ESPN and Skip Bayless did that. They literally would work Tebow into anything. Hockey story, they find someway for Barry Melrose to include him in the conversation.

Back