Celebs who no likes...except you

Faith Fighter**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tim Tebow. The guy his genuinely humble and kind and really cares about others. The media hates him, but I don't curr. The guy is a winner at life (and football) in my book.

jerry2.jpg

mel-gibson.jpg

Tim Tebow. The guy his genuinely humble and kind and really cares about others. The media hates him, but I don't curr. The guy is a winner at life (and football) in my book.

Most people like Tebow as a person. You can't anything bad about what he does, except if you're an Atheist. Media hates him because of his football skill, not him as a person.

Most people like Tebow as a person. You can't anything bad about what he does, except if you're an Atheist. Media hates him because of his football skill, not him as a person.

I'm atheist/agnostic and I like Tebow, dude makes me laugh. I love that people hate him too and he shoves it up their asses sometimes. Love it.

Nah, they don't like him because of his faith, mainly. I don't see the media all over Ryan Fitzpatrick (Buffalo Bills QB), even though he's far less skilled than Tebow.

i think skip loves tebow

blog_bayless_display_image.jpg

& i do too....hes a tebroski

I personally think he is funny as fuck.

jason_mewes.jpg

I disagree, he is a Christian, homeschooled success story. The amount of crap he put up with when he went pro, and the whole "Tebowing" thing would not have happened had he been a run of the mill athlete just "offering it up" (pointing to heaven).

Nah, they don't like him because of his faith, mainly. I don't see the media all over Ryan Fitzpatrick (Buffalo Bills QB), even though he's far less skilled than Tebow.

that's because fitzpatrick isn't rammed down peoples' throats all the time, and no one pretends he's better than he is. tebow is a junk qb, and his fanatic supporters try to make him out to be the second coming of unitas.

Michael jackson

Jerry jones

Michael Jackson, I have no opinion. But not Jerry Jones, even he said that 'Jerry Jones the GM should be fired'. Great owner, yes, a true believer in his team, of course, but stay in the out of the locker room Jerry. I'm glad the Cowboys have him as an owner, I just really wish he wasn't the GM as well. Just my feelings on the guy.

I fight the good fight against religion every day but I enjoy a morally genuine person who beats the odds...even if they take my team out of the PLAYOFF I HATE YOU TEBOW! But he's cool. I respect people who do their thing with passion. I like that he gets amped up after every play he makes, shows that he truly loves the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back