Celebrity TUF

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Has this ever been something the UFC would / could consider? Something I would love to see myself..

A shorter dumbed down version for charity. Take random celebrities and do a little training and the fighting rounds as normal.. Be great to see some celebrity rivals with no martial arts experience duke it out..

Be also good for the public to see what kind of people can learn mma and take to it quickly etc.. .

They could I suppose put some extra protective wear etc..

Thoughts?

Shia Lebouf will win!

Have you even seen his granite chin?!

why? TUF continues to produce contenders on a consistent basis.

don't fix what ain't broken.

It would probably work better if they used undrafted college sports stars who couldn't make the pros. At least have some recognizable names while also having top notch, young athletes who might want to give it a chance if they do well on the show.

As long as they stuck to a formula where it was truly somewhat-new-to-the-game guys...or gals for that matter.

If they did anything like that, I'd rather it be CM Punk and someone else around his weight in a similar situation and either a.) have a show that follows their training for x amount of time and then have them face off for charity or b.) same situation, but instead of having them face off, have it where they fight regular guys, but then keep following them after the fight up until maybe their 3rd fight (or a year in). Somewhatsimilar to what Overeem does/did.

20kpspk.jpg

Dustin Diamond aka Screetch would be down after his recent arrest goes through. You gotta look for E-list celebrities who need money.

I think Camp vs Camp TUF would be more interesting.

Dustin Diamond aka Screetch would be down after his recent arrest goes through. You gotta look for E-list celebrities who need money.

Jack "Son of Ozzy" Osborne as his opponent? Doesn't need money but I think he did some Muay Thai training and might've even had some ammy fights.

Also, Lashley and Kimbo probably shouldn't be on there, too much experience. Dave Bautista OK only because he's still green...and 45 yrs old or something.

Try & find 16 celebs that would do it anywhere near the same weight class

Back