Celebrity endorsement of McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Mhm.

You really think they'd have suspended Kyrie, Tristan Thompson or Kevin Love if they had been in the same situation Draymond was?
How many diks does one need to hit before getting suspended ? I'd prob love green if he was on my team he plays hard but he's dirty end of story.

Fuck drake, lebron and justin bieber.

This is the only celebrity endorsement i care about

Steven-Seagal--Were-getti-008.jpg

"do the kick conor, do the kick"

hard kick is hard

Most celebrities I've heard through interviews on MMA dont really know what they're talking about.

Lil wayne mentions MMA, Rampage Jackson, and other UFC related things in his raps but I dont think he could tell you stylistically who has the advantage between Nate or Conor or anything.

I am not sure if I have ever heard a celebrity say anything remotely sensical when it comes to anything outside their area of expertise. It's almost like they live in a galaxy far far away from Earth, and just regurgitate something they heard somewhere else.

I'm not just talking about MMA, I'm talking about everything.

I am not sure if I have ever heard a celebrity say anything remotely sensical when it comes to anything outside their area of expertise. It's almost like they live in a galaxy far far away from Earth, and just regurgitate something they heard somewhere else.

I'm not just talking about MMA, I'm talking about everything.
And you're 100% correct.
Wayne has the odd distinct standout of making songs about a team and they've always won the championship that year but he had a 50/50 shot everytime so its luck based.

Like Nate said about Bieber "he's a bandwagon, every real fan knew who was going to win this fight"

This is from just after the Mendes fight.

Back