Celebrity endorsement of McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

Drake and LeBron James both took to social media to endorse McGregor around the time of 196 which only boosted the ratings for that event, now that hes lost do you guys expect him to receive the same support from the upper echelon of celebrity for 202?

PS: I do strongly believe that these endorsements make a difference when casuals are deciding on whether or not they want to take time out of their saturday night to watch the event.

That's great, but it doesn't mean shit in the outcome of a fight. I guess the extra exposure could be good for MMA, but only if the fans stick around.

I am a celebrity and I endorse McGregor.

i think i heard iron sheik say mcgregor has raisin balls. i dont know if thats an endorsement or not.

Fuck drake, lebron and justin bieber.

This is the only celebrity endorsement i care about

Steven-Seagal--Were-getti-008.jpg

"do the kick conor, do the kick"

queen-e.gif

Me and the old girl got Nate we don't really care about Drake or Le Bron, ain't that right Lizzie...

lort knows that's where i get my MMA news and betting advice. fucking Drake and Lebron... who gives a shit what they think.

That just means Conor is owned by the illuminati

lort knows that's where i get my MMA news and betting advice. fucking Drake and Lebron... who gives a shit what they think.

I don't know... The same morons who have helped to make people like Lil Wayne into millionaires? The masses?

It's time for those riverdancers to start repping

Maybe if the fight is rigged for Conor like the Finals were for LeBron 'About to be 2 and 5 in the Finals lol' James then he may have a shot.

That's great, but it doesn't mean shit in the outcome of a fight. I guess the extra exposure could be good for MMA, but only if the fans stick around.

Most of those Hollywood fucks are more fickle than casual fans here on Sherdog.

I don't know... The same morons who have helped to make people like Lil Wayne into millionaires? The masses?
you mean the same demographic (single males between the ages of 18 and 25 with large amounts of disposable income) are the ones keeping track of what's "in" and making sure everyone around knows exactly what and how they're doing it? noooooo they're too busy buying yeezys and buying fake watches. not like most popular brands cater to that demographic not at all...

Only endorsement that matters is ine given by Chuck F Norris. It's an auto-win.

Most celebrities I've heard through interviews on MMA dont really know what they're talking about.

Lil wayne mentions MMA, Rampage Jackson, and other UFC related things in his raps but I dont think he could tell you stylistically who has the advantage between Nate or Conor or anything.

Back