'Celebrity Big Brother 2015: UK vs USA'

Lmao I love Janice. She's such a fukkin over the top drama queen and bitch. Loved her on The Surreal Life (which with this cast of people, this Big Brother really makes me think of that).

Holy shit. This looks god awful.

So are these "Celebrities" donating their winnings (like in Family Feud), or are they that desperate for money.

Why not call it "Celebrity Big Brother Rehab Intervention" instead?

If they're d-list level celebrities I doubt they can afford to take time out to make money for charity rather than themselves lmao.

Will be surprised if they are

Man, calling them D-list even feels too generous lol

So are these "Celebrities" donating their winnings (like in Family Feud), or are they that desperate for money.

Some are desperate for money, some do nothing but "reality" shows as a career, whilst the rest are trying to resurrect whatever career they once had. If they weren't paying out a decent amount, no fucker would do it. Who'd live in that house for up to a month if they weren't getting six figures at the end?

The money is for them and some of their salaries came out the other day:

Janice Dickinson

Remember when Ken Russell did it?

I don't watch it. I did see some of one of the early C4 ones, and it was just people sat talking, only what they were saying was being muted, presumably due to legal shitting themselves.

Ken Russell? Shit. Then again, the poor guy couldn't get any funding to make films, having to resort to filming them in his garden. Admittedly a fancy garden, not just a lawn and shed combo, but still...

I love Ken Russell's work. The Devils, Salome's Last Dance, Aria, White Worm, Whore, The Rainbow, Gothic, Altered States, etc.

Well shit. He did Lady Chatterley for the BBC too. Cue Sean Bean: I want yer... through 'ere.

How/where can I watch this?

How/where can I watch this?

It's Channel 5 in the UK. They don't air live on their website, unlike the BBC, ITV or Channel 4, but you can find sites that do. Cannat name them here, for obvious reasons.

I don't watch it. I did see some of one of the early C4 ones, and it was just people sat talking, only what they were saying was being muted, presumably due to legal shitting themselves.

That's on the live feeds which I don't think many people actually watch anymore.
I just watch the hour highlight show each night where they show the main things (usually arguments) that happened during the day.

They don't cut much out unless it's dodgy ground legally tho.
They air all the swearing etc, even showed Janice Dickinson having her seizure.

Really confused why the guy there didn't help her, but lul'd when he was making sure he wasn't blocking the camera

Really confused why the guy there didn't help her, but lul'd when he was making sure he wasn't blocking the camera

I'm still not 100% sure she actually did have a seizure tho, it wouldn't surprise me if she was being over dramatic and just felt unwell after the sting.
Seems very strange they let her back into the house so soon after a seizure because it normally takes people several hours to properly recover from any seizure so i'm amazed they didn't keep her out until the next day.

That Austin guy who I've never heard of is actually OK.

There is clearly a fairly big difference between British and Americans. Ok it's best not to make a judgement on entire nations from the weirdos in this show, but it's obvious, especially in humour, things are confused.

Like when Daniel Baldwin got evicted the other night, a couple of the English guys and Austin (who's lived here for years and seems to 'get' things) said something like "who's going to cook breakfast now?".

Jenna and Farrah got all arsey about it, thinking they were being out of order and insulting him. Austin tried to explain that's the British humour, jokes would even be made at funerals etc.
Jenna and Farrah just didn't seem to get it.

They should have called it "Big Brother: Plastic Surgery Edition"

They should have called it "Big Brother: Plastic Surgery Edition"

Janice Dickinson is only 60 and she looks terrible for her age, so her plastic surgery has ironically made her look worse.

Come to think of it, so has Jenna Jameson's....and Farrah's.

Isn't that the case with a lot of plastic surgery in Hollywood?
Then again, so many people start trying to "fix" problems that they never really had (making them look worse), or start to overdo it

Isn't that the case with a lot of plastic surgery in Hollywood?
Then again, so many people start trying to "fix" problems that they never really had (making them look worse), or start to overdo it

Yeah I can't think of too many cases where a celebrity has had plastic surgery and they've actually looked better than they did before.
I think with someone like Janice she's just terrified of getting old, so panics and thinks surgery will solve the problem, but it just ends up making her look worse.

That didn't seem like anything compared to the trashy fights you see on a lot of American reality tv

Back