Celebrities you have met that have been friendly.

I have met Josh Barnett a few times but sat down and talked to him 1 time. We chilled at a bar called Slidebar in Fullerton,CA for a good 45 minutes. This was right after he got busted for roids before the fight with Fedor. He was chill as fuck and bought me a few beers.

I also met Andre from "The League" in Lake Havasu. No one recognized him but me. This was before the show debuted. He also took care of my friends and I alcohol tab. Once I recognized him and started talking to him broads just flocked to him. He is cool as fuck.

Fuck Michael Jordan, he is an asshole. Ive cooked for him many times and he has never tipped, said thank you or even acknowledged anyone.

I have met many bands. Incubus I met in 2000 and they were bad ass and chill. Linkin Park is cool as well. My brother is friends with Travis Barker from Blink 182 and he is way more chill than people think. Ive also met all of Thrice and they are great dudes. I could go on but Ill stop it here.

Drew Berrymore was so nice it almost appeared as if she was mentally ill.

Ive met arnold schwarzenegger back when he was governor of CA

Very short guy, HUGE head

Very nice. He gave me a handshake and asked how i was doing.

Ive met arnold schwarzenegger back when he was governor of CA

Very short guy, HUGE head

Very nice. He gave me a handshake and asked how i was doing.

How weird, I never met him but I have always heard he is around 6 foot 2. How tall do you estimate he really is?

After just posting that I found some interesting info on his wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Schwarzenegger

Schwarzenegger official height of 6'2" (1.88 m) has been brought into question by several articles. In his bodybuilding days in the late 1960s, he was measured to be 6'1.5" (1.87 m), a height confirmed by his fellow bodybuilders.[29][30] However, in 1988 both the Daily Mail and Time Out magazine mentioned that Schwarzenegger appeared noticeably shorter.[31] Prior to running for Governor, Schwarzenegger's height was once again questioned in an article by the Chicago Reader.[32] As Governor, Schwarzenegger engaged in a light-hearted exchange with Assemblyman Herb Wesson over their heights. At one point Wesson made an unsuccessful attempt to, in his own words, "ettle this once and for all and find out how tall he is"[33] by using a tailor's tape measure on the Governor. Schwarzenegger retaliated by placing a pillow stitched with the words "Need a lift?" on the five-foot-five inch (165 cm) Wesson's chair before a negotiating session in his office.[34] Bob Mulholland also claimed Arnold was 5'10" (1.78 m) and that he wore risers in his boots.[35] The debate on Schwarzenegger's height has spawned a website solely dedicated to the issue,[36] and his page remains one of the most active on CelebHeights.com, a website which discusses the heights of celebrities.[29] Men's Health magazine has estimated his height at 5'10".[27]

Not huge celebs but for me, I met pepper Keenan, jimmy Bower, and Kirk Windstein at the Down show in Asheville earlier this year....didn't see Phil running around before or after the show.....were All super nice...got pics with all of them.....am a huge fan of all the bands they have been in: C.O.C., Eyehategod, Crowbar, etc....

Met Josh Todd of Buckcherry when he was doing the Josh Todd Group...

I used to live above a bar that was a music venue...this was 2003-04.....he was there, was the biggest pricl I've ever met.

Hank lll I met there as well....used part of my area upstairs as a "dressing room", as did many others who played there. He was one of the nicest.

Met tons of lower level musicians from there such as Matthew Ryan(his bass player borrowe my Eden wt400 head, and Avatar 2x12 bass cab.....
Gus Black, Michael VanderArk, girl from the band rusted root left a half eaten plate of foo on the floor outside my door...:)

Saw Isaiah Thomas and nodded at him.....he was at a bar in my town, they were there because his son was in an AAU b-ball tourney....Master P. was there once too for the same reason,. My friend met him and she said nobody else knew who he was(this wa about '05 I guess)....

I know what you mean. I just separate it though, I still enjoy his movies even though he is a douche. Very good actor.

He plays a dickhead really well though, that role is going be there for him forever.

He plays a dickhead really well though, that role is going be there for him forever.

He plays a nice guy really well too, in Moon and Welcome to Collinwood.

I guess that's why they call it acting. :D

My Dad met Mel Gibson at an airport in a rural town in New South Wales. Despite the fact that he hadn't been mobbed by the papas (matter of fact they were the only two in the terminal at the time) he still didn't stop to chat.

Sort of off topic and not really thread worthy but I saw Demetrius Johnson at Babies R Us in Tacoma this afternoon. I didn't talk to him because he was with his wife/girlfriend. They were shopping for car seats. My wife was like "he's tiny!"

I saw him at my old gym a few times as well but I feel like a dumbass trying to say something to famous people.

Probably the nicest athlete I've ever met is David Robinson. That guy is a saint.

Sucks to hear that Michael Jordan is a total prick. I'm a huge fan of his.

Oh well. Just gotta seperate the man from the basketball player I suppose.

I'm not surprised in the least Jordan isn't a nice guy.

I've always heard Jay Leno is a really nice, down to earth guy.

The Dropkick Murphy's have got me pretty drunk a few times and gave me a shirt for my birthday.

Quite a few fighters, but as far as bigger celebrities

Anthony Kiedis-Met him outside his hotel, he was hanging out before he got on his tour bus, was just me and my girlfriend. Super cool guy, he talked with us for a bit, and was cool enough to stick around while I ran and got my Blood Sugar Sex Magik CD lol.

Lou Ferrigno-Didn't get a chance to talk with him much, it was at a hotel in Vegas, but he was really cordial to everyone.

There may have been a couple more, no one else I can think of at the moment.

Struck up a conversation with Magic Johnson at a Maui hotel fitness center. We were doing cardio right next to each other. Very personable guy.

Its a shock hearing what an ass bag he is .A friend of mine met him and she told me he was extremely nice. But all the other stories ive read online have not shown him in a good light.:icon_lol:

Met a few when I worked at sports authority...sold Danny Bonaduce some weights, sold some bike tires to Charles Tillman, was in shoes one night and sold some to Shonie Carter. All were very friendly.
Oh yeah, also met Will Ferrell at the airport (I know) in Cabo. Got a pic with him and he was super nice. This was in 2003 though.

Back