Celebrities you have met that have been friendly.

Prince Albert II of Monaco - Normal down to earth guy treated me and my friends better then most rich people we had to deal with. Had a TON of gorgeous women fawning over him, guy was cool as a cucumber barely giving them the time of day.

Chuck Norris - AWESOME!!!! met him several times, the guy goes out of his way to be nice to you and just shoot the shit. Came to my dojo and showed me and my classmates a few moves. Took tons of pics with us. Really cool guy, invited me to his next movie premiere lol. Can't say enough nice things about the guy.

James Franco - I couldn't believe this guy was a friggin movie star. He's too cool and down to earth to be one. Met him through a friend of mine, drank with me and my friends and invited us to stay at his house next time we're out in CA.

Lynda Carter
- Breathtaking! or at least she was 10 yrs ago when I met her. Pictures don't do her justice. There's something elegant and regal about her, she was very pleasant to me, I regret not taking a picture but I didn't want to be "that" guy.

Jason Biggs - His character on American Pie is pretty much how he was when I met him at a wedding a few years back, awkward, nerdy, etc. He seemed pretty uncomfortable with all the attention. His date took him around parading the poor bastard to all the other jealous hens, pretty funny actually.

Michael Jordan - Insufferable prick. Every douchy thing you've heard about the bastard is true.

Shannon Elizabeth is really nice. Got a pic with her.
Bruce campbell is super extra nice as well.
I already mentioned incubus, they are all really cool and down to earth
Ive met tons of wrestlers, you would have to ask me for specific names but i will mention some. Booker T was so ridiculously nice and awesome. Same goes for John Cena, Cena is not far from his character. Ive seen him on multiple occasions stay hours after an event so everyone gets their stuff signed and a pic... and this is coming from the biggest guy on the roster. Even though im not a fan of his work on tv i have mad respect for.him. shawn Michaels was a dick, still my fav tho. Bret hart and mick Foley are really cool but its obvious that both have taken waaaay to much damage in their careers. They have a hard.time keeping up with normal conversation

If we're including sport figures here's another list I've met...
Matt Hughes was an arrogant dick. Gokor Chivichyan was awesome and full of information on martial arts history and throws for gi/nogi grappling, also met Harout Terzyan then, was a cool guy but was just interested in where to pick up chicks. Rob Dibble was probably the biggest piece of shit I've ever met. He was in the upstairs VIP section of a nightclub my company provided security for, I got called up, he was talking shit about all the other guys up there and talking really shitty to the waitresses(bitch this bitch that.) I went over to talk to him and he attempted to act like a fucking Rambo. I politlely asked him to relax, respect the other patrons and staff and have a good time. He told me something along the lines of to go fuck myself, so then I reminded him of where he was and politely explained I would haul his fat ass down the stairs with ease just like any other asshole would get, and that I didn't give a fuck who he was. He stared at me for a few seconds then said ok man ok. He stayed for about two hours, racked up a good tab, paid it but didn't leave a single tip for the VIP staff.

Last edited:
met stevie wonder at cedars sanai in beverly hills,good guy going to the hospital

I've met Bobby Bowden a few times. He's got some good stories and he's pretty funny.
Met the guys from Three Doors Down. They were cool. They were surprised I didn't ask for an autograph and the lead singer gave me a shirt, lol.

Mark Ruffalo, the dude who played the Hulk in the Avengers, was hanging out in a crappy bar I was at pretty recently. He was talking to everybody, being very nice.

The dude who played Pedro in Napoleon Dynamite talked with me for about 20 minutes one night when I worked in Harvard Square, very friendly dude, also a very small guy. I met Lashley when he was still a pro wrestler, dude had the largest chest and shoulders I'd ever seen on a person, it was freakish so I looked at him kind of funny. He was a nice guy though.

John Malkovich was a real prick.

Super nice: Edward Norton, Anderson Silva, Lucy Liu, Nick Cave, Michael Stipe, Neil Gaiman, Thom Yorke, 'Beecher', the 'O'Reilly brothers', and Tom Fontana from Oz

Douche: Sam Rockwell, 'Poet' from Oz

Oh that makes me sad.

Leonard Nemoy (Spock)

Nice guy. I was in elementary school on a field trip to the local ABC news station (San Francisco) and he was there doing a radio interview. He signed a bunch of autographs for everyone on his way out of the building.

Paul Rudd I've met twice. Once at a Chiefs game and another time I served him at a restaurant I used to work at for his kids birthday.

Rob Riggle is fucking awesome. He went to KU and last year I was at The Sandbar(bar in Lawrence) and he walks right in and started working behind the bar because I guess he used to work there when he went to school and the owner is still the same guy.

He took more shots than almost everyone in the bar, because everyone wanted to buy him one. He was still able to bartend to the whole bar too. He can hold his liquor

Last edited:
Michael Jordan - Insufferable prick. Every douchy thing you've heard about the bastard is true.

Someone needs to put him in his place. Tell him straight to his face that hes a total wanker. Would love to see that.

Met Gene Hackman inside a hotel lobby in San Francisco. He's bigger than I thought.

Cain velasquez and josh koscheck. Both nice and took pictures with me

I also saw Carlos condit but he was mobbed so didn't get a pic or talk to him

Mark Ruffalo, the dude who played the Hulk in the Avengers, was hanging out in a crappy bar I was at pretty recently. He was talking to everybody, being very nice.

I met Lashley when he was still a pro wrestler, dude had the largest chest and shoulders I'd ever seen on a person, it was freakish so I looked at him kind of funny. He was a nice guy though.

John Malkovich was a real prick.

My favorite Ruffalo character is him in Collateral

And I met Lashley about 3 years ago, he went to the Kansas state wrestling championship since he went to Junction City. I guess he does that a lot. And yeah. Fucking huge and really nice

I've met a lot of quasi-celebrities from semi-famous bands.

The coolest guys have been:
Byron McMackin from Pennywise - Has a permanent attitude of being stoked about everything.
Josh Freese from APC and countless others - Hilarious dude that doesn't give a single fuck.
Dick Lovgren form Meshuggah - Really warm guy with entertaining stories.

I hate to admit how jealous I am that you met Thom Yorke.

3 times.

f40ed04c0d4ed31d5b494dcc06aa3450.gif

On another note, I've seen it several times that Sam Rockwell is kind of a douche.
Not sure if this is just bad timing on meeting him or what.

But it sucks to know it if he is because he is so enjoyable on the screen. Either way love his work.

I know what you mean. I just separate it though, I still enjoy his movies even though he is a douche. Very good actor.

Oh that makes me sad.

I was sad about it, but then the very next day I met Lucy Liu who is 50x more famous than Sam Douchewell, is a hot chick, basically has way more excuses to act standoffish and above fans, but instead she was cool as fuck and hugged me twice in a 3 minute conversation.

I was sad about it, but then the very next day I met Lucy Liu who is 50x more famous than Sam Douchewell, is a hot chick, basically has way more excuses to act standoffish and above fans, but instead she was cool as fuck and hugged me twice in a 3 minute conversation.

She wanted it.

I met Steve Vai, he was as down to earth and "uncelebrity" as can be. Discussed with me the background on some of my favorite songs of his. Being a guitarist myself, I had hoped when he shook my hand that some of his amazing talent transferred over to me (wishful thinking!)

Not my story, but I had a funny one from a friend. He said he was taking a wiz in an airport bathroom. He looked over and saw Jack Pallance at another urinal. He said something like "You're Jack Pallance, hello!", to which Jack replied "Yes I am, but do you mind if we talk when we are done pissing?" :icon_chee

Back