Celebrities you have met that have been friendly.

Hayden Penetrado(the blond from Hero's you guys know) was a sweetheart. I talked to her briefly as she ate a reindeer sausage.

Hayden-Panettiere-gifi-11.gif

Always been a fan of that can.

Last edited:
Met little Nog after UFC 92. Very friendly and talkative.

I hung out with Frank Trigg for a couple nights a few years ago. Because of him I got to meet Bruce Buffer, Scott Smith, Shawn Tompkins, Chris Horedecki and a few other guys. They were all very nice.

Did you RNC him?

Met Michael K Williams a few times. They film Boardwalk Empire in my neigborhood. Awesome guy.

I shook hands with Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson at a strip club. He was nice enough to shake a mans hand at a strip club, nuff said.

I've met Jake Shields and he was super friendly

Almost forgot, I once met Chad Kroger from Nickelback. He was a bit douchey, but overall a decent guy. A friend and I were a a dive bar and I went up to him to say hi.

He asked me why I was with a dude and not a bunch of chicks. I told him we can't all be rock stars.

Other than that, he was friendly and approachable.

1. The fighters you guys are naming are not celebrities. Jake Shields is not a celebrity. Greg Jackson is not a celebrity, ect.

Christina Milian
Tyra Banks
Pink
Brandy

Christina was the sweetest. Goddamn what a sweetheart.

He's a little dude. I was surprised. Nice guy, great smile as well. :icon_chee

I was surprised at how thin he is, i saw GSP walking around at the same event and he looked a lot bigger. I always cheer for Shields now, lol

Sure. Why not?

I talked to Travis Browne a few times. The 1st time I saw this crazy big dude coming down the escalators in the airport baggage claim wearing a black UFC bag. I went up to him a said "hey, you're that guy fighting Chad Griggs watsurname?"I couldn't remember his name just saw a match-up picture lol. He said Travis Browne, shook his hand, he gave a smile, wished him luck. He didn't really care that I could not remember his name. Nice dude.

James Spader used to come into the restaurant I worked at in Oakland with his wife back in the day , they were always very polite.

I met Jake Shields , Mike Goldberg , Mike Kyle , and Stephan Struve , at Ufc and Related ufc events out here in the bay area when they came out to Oakland , all cool people . Struve was cracking me up because he was using a netbook . Odd watching someone that big using one of the smallest computers possible .

I've met a shitload of bands too . Slayer is hands down one of the nicest bands I've ever met .
The dudes from Incubus are pretty chill . Especially Brandon .
Half the dudes in Slipknot are pretty chill. some of them are kinda weird .
I also smoked a bunch of weed with Shavo and Serj from System of a down back in the day with there busdriver .who turned out to be the most interesting person out of that group all in all cool peeps though .
Mindless Self Indulgence were all pretty friendly as well . theres more . mostly music related but thats just what I can remember off the top of my head .

I will second that for.Incubus. Brandon makes it a point to remember your name ...ex he meets 60 ppl shakes hand signs autograph then bumps into u an hour later "lakersfan45, right? Whats up"

Met and talked with Henry Rollins three times, each time was amazing and he was always polite. Met and talked with Phil Anselmo once, he was completely out of it for the most part, all over the place talking about boxing and music, it was about seven years ago before he sobered up. All the other celebrities I've met are from eastern europe, doubt anyone would be familiar with them, but they were all nice.

Back