Celebrities you have met that have been friendly.

Robbie Williams

Mark Owen

Damon Albarn

Thom Yorke - a bit weird but seemed cool

Mos Def

Heard Arnie is a nice guy but tht was somone who met him pretty early in his career

Damn, I'm jealous you got to meet Albarn. He's one of my favourite musicians by far. In what context did you meet him and what was he like?

I met George Forman when I was 7 years old at Disney Land. Met Fedor, Barnett and Kharitonov. Seen the Reem up close in person and he seemed smaller than expected. (back during the HWGP). They all were friendly.

James Spader used to come into the restaurant I worked at in Oakland with his wife back in the day , they were always very polite.

I met Jake Shields , Mike Goldberg , Mike Kyle , and Stephan Struve , at Ufc and Related ufc events out here in the bay area when they came out to Oakland , all cool people . Struve was cracking me up because he was using a netbook . Odd watching someone that big using one of the smallest computers possible .

I've met a shitload of bands too . Slayer is hands down one of the nicest bands I've ever met .
The dudes from Incubus are pretty chill . Especially Brandon .
Half the dudes in Slipknot are pretty chill. some of them are kinda weird .
I also smoked a bunch of weed with Shavo and Serj from System of a down back in the day with there busdriver .who turned out to be the most interesting person out of that group all in all cool peeps though .
Mindless Self Indulgence were all pretty friendly as well . theres more . mostly music related but thats just what I can remember off the top of my head .

I met George Forman when I was 7 years old at Disney Land. Met Fedor, Barnett and Kharitonov. Seen the Reem up close in person and he seemed smaller than expected. (back during the HWGP). They all were friendly.

they all look bigger on TV.

Pantera - all cool guys, RIP Dimebag

2005 Spurs team - all nice, probably in a good mood winning the ship

Matt Damon and Billy Bob Thorton on the set of All The Pretty Horses - both cool, got autographs

This post made me happy and sad. Glad to hear about Tarantino and Paulie Walnuts. Sad Buscemi is an ass.

I met Paulie on a few occasions. Dude always had smoking girls on his arms.

Pussy also used to be in the navy. They always go to wounded warrior functions. The man can drink too

Tarentino I met at his frosts club roast. He invitee all the marines to the friars club afterward. Buscemi was there and I tried to talk to him but he was snobby as shit.

I'v met Shimon Peres once in memorial ceremony. An amazing and incredibly humble person.

Also met Frank Lampard a couple years ago, he was much nicer than i expected..

Richard Branson was very nice when I met him at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square.
The autograph session was over, but he still took pictures and signed autographs. My gf was having trouble with the camera so it took a bit longer than it should have, but he didn't seem to mind. Very cordial.

Dick Butkis was extremely nice. I was with my gf and a couple friend of ours, and when we told him we were from San Antonio, he wanted to talk Spurs. The guy knew his stuff too. Also, his hands were like baseball gloves.

Pete Rose was pretty cool. Seemed like he could be a bit sexist, but he's Charlie Hustle, damnit. Still, he was very cool.

Ryan Reynolds in vegas he was walking through the lobby and i spotted him under the hat i said hello and asked him about his transformation from van wilder to blade 3 he said lots of chicken, oat meal and brown rice shook my hand asked me if i wanted a quick pic but i said no because i didnt want to make a scene he said thank you i dont feel like getting mobbed by crazy women and he walked off.

Ewan McGregor seemed a pretty nice guy, ended up sat next to him at a cafe in Heathrow Airport. He was sat looking after his baby daughter and his wife had taken their other kid to the toilet.

People kept coming up and asking for his autograph and he was friendly to all of them, even though it must have been incredibly inconvenient for him to try and eat, feed and look after a baby, and accomodate fans all at the same time. Great beard as well.

Only other one is Emma Watson, nice enough girl, pretty down to earth and a hell of a FIFA player. Maybe a touch self-centred but no more than a lot of non-famous people tbh..

Daniel Lanois' studio is a few doors down from me and whenever we see each other we give bro nods.

Met Roy Jones Jr when I was younger he was very cool.

I met Paulie on a few occasions. Dude always had smoking girls on his arms.

Pussy also used to be in the navy. They always go to wounded warrior functions. The man can drink too

Tarentino I met at his frosts club roast. He invitee all the marines to the friars club afterward. Buscemi was there and I tried to talk to him but he was snobby as shit.
You would think a guy as homely as Buscemi would have some humility.

I met Bonnar and Riggs at GFC during the Arnold Classic years back when Riggs was fighting in the UFC.

Bonnar is a really great guy. Should come as no surprise. Very warm and easy going. Riggs was a little rough around the edges but still enjoyed taking pics. Couldn't believe they weren't getting swarmed. Very few people recognized them.

Everyone seems to have had good experiences, glad to hear that.

I had a ton of great experiences serving and meeting famous peeps especially old school hockey players. Lots of great stories there. Met lots of actors too, mostly all good guys.

I had the displeasure of serving Donovan Bailey one night, one time worlds fastest douche. Stephen Page from the Barenakeds was also less than charming and the Globetrotters tipped like homeless people but were awesome about pics and autographs with people.

Hayden Penetrado(the blond from Hero's you guys know) was a sweetheart. I talked to her briefly as she ate a reindeer sausage.

Back