Cejudo's Coach "Super Impressed" with Jon Jones "as a Human Being"

Am I the only one who wouldn't allow a midget man child with white glasses to babysit my kids?

The world is becoming dumber and more gullible every year.

Forrest-for-the-Trees-Featured-Image.jpg

Friendly reminder that even serial killers and mass murderers have friends, are brother's, sons, parents, etc.

Well he is right you, need way more than a decade and multiple juicing , cheating and criminal incidents to judge a man.

Show me a man who gives out lollipops and I show you a reformed man.

FUCK OFF MATE!!!!

Wonder how much jon is paying him and what his cut is if jon ever fights again.

Jon has shown over and over that he is not a good person in or out of the ring.

"We all make mistakes. I was super happy to work with him and judge him as an individual. I was saying let’s not judge him until we get to know him first, and I was super impressed — as a human being and as an athlete.”

"The dude’s a class act, to me."

"Any kid that he sees, he’s gonna take the time to say hi, take pictures, whatever they want. There was like nine, 10 fans outside when we were working on a Saturday, same thing. He goes out, takes pictures, says hi. To me, you can kind of tell about an individual with how they act around kids. I think that makes a big difference."

I heard Jon Jones is the nicest guy to his fans. I’m not saying he’s a good person but I feel like he’s trying his best to be a good person. It’s just his degenerate side takes over him often.

So many people butthurt because someone said something good about Jones.......

Makes you wonder who else he spends time with if his bar for being impressed is that low…

Wonder how much Jones paid him to actually say this. lmao

Now I don't trust cejudo lol. Was never a fan really but still.

Henry now hangs around 2 of the most controversial combat athletes ever in Jones and Tyson.

John is a sociopath. He's charming and will behave well enough to get in your good graces. Once he's comfortable in his position he'll loosen up and that's when the chain of terrible decisions will begin.

True story, shifty people can also do nice things.

I had this guy all wrong honestly, based off this anecdote I am sold on Jon Jones personally, seems like a good dude.

Back