Cejudo's Coach "Super Impressed" with Jon Jones "as a Human Being"

I swear the dude could rape several women and go on a killing spree and some people would still be like:

"Nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes from time to time... deep down he's a good guy, he just had troubles."

Pretty much like Mike Tyson and several other famous athletes.

Jon wont be the first and most def wont be the last.

"We all make mistakes. I was super happy to work with him and judge him as an individual. I was saying let’s not judge him until we get to know him first, and I was super impressed — as a human being and as an athlete.”

"The dude’s a class act, to me."

"Any kid that he sees, he’s gonna take the time to say hi, take pictures, whatever they want. There was like nine, 10 fans outside when we were working on a Saturday, same thing. He goes out, takes pictures, says hi. To me, you can kind of tell about an individual with how they act around kids. I think that makes a big difference."

Baseball-Cap-Free-Download-PNG.png

He left out the rest of his stats on Jon being impressive human being; hit and run on prego lady, crashing Bentley with hookers in back, multiple ped pop, popping again after multiple times, then popping again, cherry on top beats his girl front of his kids the same day he got a hof induction. I guess he can be a impressive human being when you exclude all that out?

"We all make mistakes. I was super happy to work with him and judge him as an individual. I was saying let’s not judge him until we get to know him first, and I was super impressed — as a human being and as an athlete.”

"The dude’s a class act, to me."

"Any kid that he sees, he’s gonna take the time to say hi, take pictures, whatever they want. There was like nine, 10 fans outside when we were working on a Saturday, same thing. He goes out, takes pictures, says hi. To me, you can kind of tell about an individual with how they act around kids. I think that makes a big difference."

jon is clearly a good guy. the holier than thou crowd is full of shit.

I totally believe him, guys, there's no way this is about money and pandering.

To me, you can kind of tell about an individual with how they act around kids. I think that makes a big difference."
I can agree with this guy but I think he needs to look a little deeper than Jon's actions when he is trying to make a first impression.

On Tuesday, MMA Junkie acquired a copy of the police report through a public record’s request, which stated that Jones left his fiancée, Jessie Moses, bloodied after allegedly assaulting her with their three children present.

Come on guys, he doesn't believe that for a sec himself, he would just love to be JBJ's new coach.

People can't comprehend that good people do bad things.

I find it funny people condemn Jon but if I bring up the fact that Gus went to prison for assault and robbery, in an attack where they beat up a girl and her boyfriend, they say he's changed.

Jon has a substance abuse problem.
Guys intentionally set out to attack and take possessions from 2 individuals.

Jones is human. He probably does sniff coke and sign shit for kids.

I’m sure he’s fine when he’s sober for training.

People that do stupid shit over and over do it because when under the influence their normal internal stop signs get turned to full green.

Last edited:
Back